The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 27 is the 27th day of 2021 and there are 338 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 4th Wednesday this year.
Famous Jan 27 birthday celebrants include Donna Reed, Sabu Dastagir, Brian Rix, Baron Rix, Tamlyn Tomita, Hot Lips Page, Bridget Fonda, Susanne Blakeslee, Troy Donahue.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 190 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1443Albert III, Duke of Saxony (d. 1500). Life path number 4
- 1546Joachim III Frederick, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1608). Life path number 8
- 1571Abbas I of Persia (d. 1629). Life path number 6
- 1585Hendrick Avercamp, Dutch painter (d. 1634). Life path number 11
- 1603Sir Harbottle Grimston, 2nd Baronet, English lawyer and politician, Speaker of the British House of Commons (d. 1685). Life path number 11
- 1621Thomas Willis, English physician and anatomist (d. 1675). Life path number 11
- 1662Richard Bentley, English scholar and theologian (d. 1742). Life path number 7
- 1687Johann Balthasar Neumann, German engineer and architect, designed Würzburg Residence and Basilica of the Fourteen Holy Helpers (d. 1753). Life path number 5
- 1701Johann Nikolaus von Hontheim, German historian and theologian (d. 1790). Life path number 1
- 1708Grand Duchess Anna Petrovna of Russia (d. 1728). Life path number 8
- 1741Hester Thrale, Welsh author (d. 1821). Life path number 5
- 1756Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1791). Life path number 11
- 1775Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling, German-Swiss philosopher and academic (d. 1854). Life path number 3
- 1795Eli Whitney Blake, American engineer, invented the Mortise lock (d. 1886). Life path number 5
- 1805Maria Anna of Bavaria (d. 1877). Life path number 6
- 1805Samuel Palmer, English painter and etcher (d. 1881). Life path number 6
- 1805Princess Sophie of Bavaria (d. 1872). Life path number 6
- 1806Juan Crisóstomo Arriaga, Spanish composer and educator (d. 1826). Life path number 7
- 1807David Strauss, German theologian and author (d. 1874). Life path number 8
- 1814Eugène Viollet-le-Duc, French architect, designed the Lausanne Cathedral (d. 1879). Life path number 6
- 1821John Chivington, American colonel and pastor (d. 1892). Life path number 4
- 1823Édouard Lalo, French violinist and composer (d. 1892). Life path number 6
- 1826Mikhail Saltykov-Shchedrin, Russian journalist and author (d. 1889). Life path number 9
- 1826Richard Taylor, American general, historian, and politician (d. 1879). Life path number 9
- 1827Nakahama Manjirō, Japanese translator (d. 1898). Life path number 1
- 1832Lewis Carroll, English mathematician, photographer, and author (d. 1898). Life path number 6
- 1832Carl Friedrich Schmidt, Estonian-Russian geologist and botanist (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1836Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, Austrian journalist and author (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1842Arkhip Kuindzhi, Ukrainian-Russian painter (d. 1910). Life path number 7
- 1848Tōgō Heihachirō, Japanese admiral (d. 1934). Life path number 4
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!