The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 7 is the 7th day of 2020 and there are 359 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 1st Tuesday this year.
Famous Jan 7 birthday celebrants include John Rich, Terry Moore, Linda Kozlowski, David Marciano, Robert Ri'chard, John Ondrasik, Donna Rice Hughes, Helen Worth.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 7th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1355Thomas of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester, English politician, Lord High Constable of England (d. 1397). Life path number 4
- 1502Pope Gregory XIII (d. 1585). Life path number 7
- 1634Adam Krieger, German organist and composer (d. 1666). Life path number 4
- 1647William Louis, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1677). Life path number 8
- 1685Jonas Alströmer, Swedish businessman (d. 1761). Life path number 1
- 1706Johann Heinrich Zedler, German publisher (d. 1751). Life path number 4
- 1713Giovanni Battista Locatelli, Italian director and manager (d. 1785). Life path number 11
- 1718Israel Putnam, American general (d. 1790). Life path number 7
- 1746George Elphinstone, 1st Viscount Keith, Scottish admiral and politician (d. 1823). Life path number 8
- 1768Joseph Bonaparte, Italian king (d. 1844). Life path number 3
- 1786John Catron, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1796Princess Charlotte of Wales (d. 1817). Life path number 4
- 1800Millard Fillmore, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 13th President of the United States (d. 1874). Life path number 8
- 1827Sandford Fleming, Scottish-Canadian engineer, created Universal Standard Time (d. 1915). Life path number 8
- 1831Heinrich von Stephan, German postman, founded the Universal Postal Union (d. 1897). Life path number 3
- 1832James Munro, Scottish-Australian publisher and politician; 15th Premier of Victoria (d. 1908). Life path number 4
- 1834Johann Philipp Reis, German physicist, invented the Reis telephone (d. 1874). Life path number 6
- 1837Thomas Henry Ismay, English businessman, founded the White Star Line Shipping Company (d. 1899). Life path number 9
- 1844Bernadette Soubirous, French nun and saint (d. 1879). Life path number 7
- 1845Ludwig III of Bavaria (d. 1921). Life path number 8
- 1856Charles Harold Davis, American painter (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1858Eliezer Ben-Yehuda, Belarusian lexicographer and journalist (d. 1922). Life path number 3
- 1860Emanuil Manolov, Bulgarian composer (d. 1902). Life path number 5
- 1864Seo Jae-pil, South Korean-American journalist and activist (d. 1951). Life path number 9
- 1870Gordon Hewart, 1st Viscount Hewart, English judge and politician; 7th Lord Chief Justice of England (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1871Émile Borel, French mathematician and politician (d. 1956). Life path number 7
- 1873Charles Péguy, French poet and journalist (d. 1914). Life path number 9
- 1873Adolph Zukor, Hungarian-American film producer; co-founded Paramount Pictures (d. 1976). Life path number 9
- 1875Gustav Flatow, German gymnast (d. 1945). Life path number 11
- 1875Thomas Hicks, American runner (d. 1963). Life path number 11
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!