The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 17 is the 17th day of 2021 and there are 348 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 3rd Sunday this year.
Famous Jan 17 birthday celebrants include Nancy Parsons, Freddy Rodriguez, Dante Carver, Squarepusher, Joshua Malina, Richard Hawley, Ray J, Carlos Johnson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 288 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1463Frederick III, Elector of Saxony (d. 1525). Life path number 5
- 1472Guidobaldo da Montefeltro, Italian noble and Duke of Urbino (d. 1508). Life path number 5
- 1484George Spalatin, German priest and reformer (d. 1545). Life path number 8
- 1501Leonhart Fuchs, German physician and botanist (d. 1566). Life path number 7
- 1504Pope Pius V (d. 1572). Life path number 1
- 1560Gaspard Bauhin, Swiss botanist, physician, and academic (d. 1624). Life path number 3
- 1574Robert Fludd, English physician, astrologer, and mathematician (d. 1637). Life path number 8
- 1600Pedro Calderón de la Barca, Spanish playwright and poet (d. 1681). Life path number 7
- 1612Thomas Fairfax, English general and politician (d. 1671). Life path number 1
- 1640Jonathan Singletary Dunham, American settler (d. 1724). Life path number 2
- 1659Antonio Veracini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1745). Life path number 3
- 1666Antonio Maria Valsalva, Italian anatomist and physician (d. 1723). Life path number 1
- 1686Archibald Bower, Scottish historian and author (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1706Benjamin Franklin, American publisher and politician, 6th President of Pennsylvania (d. 1790). Life path number 5
- 1712John Stanley, English organist and composer (d. 1786). Life path number 2
- 1719William Vernon, American businessman (d. 1806). Life path number 9
- 1728Johann Gottfried Müthel, German pianist and composer (d. 1788). Life path number 9
- 1732Stanisław August Poniatowski, Polish-Lithuanian king (d. 1798). Life path number 4
- 1733Thomas Linley the elder English singer and conductor (d. 1795). Life path number 5
- 1734François-Joseph Gossec, French composer and conductor (d. 1829). Life path number 6
- 1761Sir James Hall, 4th Baronet, Scottish geologist and geophysicist (d. 1832). Life path number 6
- 1789August Neander, German historian and theologian (d. 1850). Life path number 7
- 1793Antonio José Martínez, Spanish-American priest, rancher and politician (d. 1867). Life path number 11
- 1814Ellen Wood, English author (d. 1887). Life path number 5
- 1820Anne Brontë, English author and poet (d. 1849). Life path number 2
- 1828Lewis A. Grant, American lawyer and general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1918). Life path number 1
- 1828Ede Reményi, Hungarian violinist and composer (d. 1898). Life path number 1
- 1831Archduchess Elisabeth Franziska of Austria (d. 1903). Life path number 4
- 1832Henry Martyn Baird, American historian and educator (d. 1906). Life path number 5
- 1834August Weismann, German biologist, zoologist, and geneticist (d. 1914). Life path number 7
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!