The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 23 is the 23rd day of 2020 and there are 343 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 4th Thursday this year.
Famous Jan 23 birthday celebrants include Sarai, Richard Dean Anderson, Dan Duryea, April Pearson, David Patrick Kelly, Gail O'Grady, Ernie Kovacs, Randolph Scott.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 23rd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 201 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1350Vincent Ferrer, Spanish missionary and saint (d. 1419). Life path number 6
- 1688Ulrika Eleonora, Queen of Sweden (d. 1741). Life path number 11
- 1719John Landen, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1790). Life path number 6
- 1737John Hancock, American general and politician, 1st Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1793). Life path number 6
- 1745William Jessop, English engineer, built the Cromford Canal (d. 1814). Life path number 5
- 1752Muzio Clementi, Italian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1832). Life path number 3
- 1780Georgios Karaiskakis, Greek general (d. 1827). Life path number 4
- 1783Stendhal, French author (d. 1842). Life path number 7
- 1786Auguste de Montferrand, French-Russian architect, designed Saint Isaac's Cathedral and Alexander Column (d. 1858). Life path number 1
- 1809Veer Surendra Sai, Indian activist (d. 1884). Life path number 6
- 1813Camilla Collett, Norwegian author and activist (d. 1895). Life path number 1
- 1828Saigō Takamori, Japanese samurai (d. 1877). Life path number 7
- 1832Édouard Manet, French painter (d. 1883). Life path number 11
- 1833Muthu Coomaraswamy, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician (d. 1879). Life path number 3
- 1840Ernst Abbe, German physicist and engineer (d. 1905). Life path number 1
- 1846Hermann Clemenz, Estonian chess player (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1855John Browning, American weapons designer, founded Browning Arms Company (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1857Andrija Mohorovičić, Croatian meteorologist and seismologist (d. 1936). Life path number 9
- 1862David Hilbert, Russian-German mathematician and academic (d. 1943). Life path number 5
- 1870Ole Sæther, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1872Paul Langevin, French physicist and academic (d. 1946). Life path number 6
- 1872Jože Plečnik, Slovenian architect, designed Plečnik Parliament (d. 1957). Life path number 6
- 1876Otto Diels, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1954). Life path number 1
- 1878Rutland Boughton, English composer (d. 1960). Life path number 3
- 1881Luisa Casati, Italian model (d. 1957). Life path number 6
- 1884George McManus, American cartoonist (d. 1954). Life path number 9
- 1894Jyotirmoyee Devi, Indian author (d. 1988). Life path number 1
- 1896Charlotte, Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (d. 1985). Life path number 3
- 1896Alf Hall, English-South African cricketer (d. 1964). Life path number 3
- 1897Subhas Chandra Bose, Indian activist and politician (d. 1945). Life path number 4
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!