The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 19 is the 19th day of 2020 and there are 347 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 3rd Sunday this year.
Famous Jan 19 birthday celebrants include Noah Georgeson, Martha Davis, Gus Lewis, Alexander Woollcott, Jean Stapleton, Jeff Pilson, William Ragsdale, Dolly Parton.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 210 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 398Pulcheria, Byzantine empress and saint (d. 453). Life path number 4
- 1409René of Anjou (d. 1480). Life path number 7
- 1544Francis II of France (d. 1560). Life path number 7
- 1676John Weldon, English organist and composer (d. 1736). Life path number 4
- 1721Jean-Philippe Baratier, German scholar and author (d. 1740). Life path number 4
- 1736James Watt, British chemist and engineer (d. 1819). Life path number 1
- 1737Giuseppe Millico, Italian soprano, composer, and educator (d. 1802). Life path number 11
- 1739Joseph Bonomi the Elder, Italian architect, designed Longford Hall and Barrells Hall (d. 1808). Life path number 4
- 1752James Morris III, American soldier (d. 1820). Life path number 8
- 1757Countess Augusta Reuss of Ebersdorf (d. 1831). Life path number 4
- 1788Pavel Kiselyov, Russian general and politician (d. 1874). Life path number 8
- 1790Per Daniel Amadeus Atterbom, Swedish poet and academic (d. 1855). Life path number 1
- 1798Auguste Comte, French economist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1857). Life path number 9
- 1807Robert E. Lee, American general and academic (d. 1870). Life path number 9
- 1808Lysander Spooner, American philosopher and author (d. 1887). Life path number 1
- 1809Edgar Allan Poe, American short story writer, critic, and poet (d. 1849). Life path number 11
- 1810Talhaiarn, Welsh poet and architect (d.1869). Life path number 3
- 1813Henry Bessemer, English engineer and businessman (d. 1898). Life path number 6
- 1832Ferdinand Laub, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1875). Life path number 7
- 1833Alfred Clebsch, German mathematician and academic (d. 1872). Life path number 8
- 1839Paul Cézanne, French painter (d. 1906). Life path number 5
- 1848John Fitzwilliam Stairs, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1904). Life path number 5
- 1848Matthew Webb, English swimmer and diver (d. 1883). Life path number 5
- 1851Jacobus Kapteyn, Dutch astronomer and academic (d. 1922). Life path number 8
- 1863Werner Sombart, German economist and sociologist (d. 1941). Life path number 11
- 1871Dame Gruev, Bulgarian educator and activist, co-founded the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1874Hitachiyama Taniemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 19th Yokozuna (d. 1922). Life path number 4
- 1876Wakashima Gonshirō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 21st Yokozuna (d. 1943). Life path number 6
- 1876Dragotin Kette, Slovenian poet and author (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1878Herbert Chapman, English footballer and manager (d. 1934). Life path number 8
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!