The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 262 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 727Emperor Daizong of Tang (d. 779). Life path number 8
- 1475Crinitus, Italian scholar and author (d. 1507). Life path number 9
- 1554Pope Gregory XV (d. 1623). Life path number 7
- 1571Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, French commander (d. 1621). Life path number 6
- 1624Empress Meishō of Japan (d. 1696). Life path number 5
- 1674Reinhard Keiser, German composer (d. 1739). Life path number 1
- 1685Tiberius Hemsterhuis, Dutch philologist and critic (d. 1766). Life path number 3
- 1728Thomas Warton, English poet, historian, and critic (d. 1790). Life path number 1
- 1735John Jervis, 1st Earl of St Vincent, English admiral and politician (d. 1823). Life path number 8
- 1745Caleb Strong, American lawyer and politician; 6th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1819). Life path number 9
- 1753Luísa Todi, Portuguese soprano and actress (d. 1833). Life path number 8
- 1773Cassandra Austen, English painter (d. 1845). Life path number 1
- 1778Hammamizade İsmail Dede Efendi, Turkish Ney player and composer (d. 1846). Life path number 6
- 1811Gilbert Abbott à Beckett, English journalist and author (d. 1856). Life path number 3
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881). Life path number 1
- 1819James Francis, English-Australian businessman and politician; 9th Premier of Victoria (d. 1884). Life path number 11
- 1822Carol Benesch, Czech-Romanian architect, designed the Peleș Castle (d. 1896). Life path number 5
- 1823Friedrich von Esmarch, German surgeon and academic (d. 1908). Life path number 6
- 1829Thomas William Robertson, English director and playwright (d. 1871). Life path number 3
- 1829Adolf Schlagintweit, German botanist and explorer (d. 1857). Life path number 3