The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as element. January 24 is the 24th day of 2020 and there are 342 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 4th Friday this year.
Famous Jan 24 birthday celebrants include Phil LaMarr, William Bogert, Johann Urb, Ed Helms, Beth Hart, Kristen Schaal, Matthew Lillard, Tatyana Ali.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 178 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 76Hadrian, Roman emperor (d. 138). Life path number 11
- 1287Richard de Bury, English bishop and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1345). Life path number 7
- 1444Galeazzo Maria Sforza, Italian husband of Bona of Savoy (d. 1476). Life path number 11
- 1540Edmund Campion, English priest and martyr (d. 1581). Life path number 8
- 1638Charles Sackville, 6th Earl of Dorset, English poet and politician, Lord Chamberlain of Great Britain (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1670William Congreve, English playwright and poet (d. 1729). Life path number 3
- 1674Thomas Tanner, English bishop (d. 1735). Life path number 7
- 1679Christian Wolff, German philosopher and academic (d. 1754). Life path number 3
- 1705Farinelli, Italian actor and singer (d. 1782). Life path number 11
- 1709Dom Bédos de Celles, French monk and organist (d. 1779). Life path number 6
- 1712Frederick the Great, Prussian king (d. 1786). Life path number 9
- 1732Pierre Beaumarchais, French playwright and financier (d. 1799). Life path number 11
- 1742Anne, Duchess of Cumberland and Strathearn (d. 1808). Life path number 3
- 1746Gustav III of Sweden (d. 1792). Life path number 7
- 1752Muzio Clementi, Italian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1832). Life path number 4
- 1754Andrew Ellicott, American soldier and surveyor (d. 1820). Life path number 6
- 1763Louis Alexandre Andrault de Langeron, French-Russian general (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1776E. T. A. Hoffmann, German jurist, author, and composer (d. 1822). Life path number 1
- 1779Elizabeth Alexeievna, German wife of Alexander I of Russia (d. 1826). Life path number 4
- 1841Robert Williams, American archer (d. 1914). Life path number 3
- 1843Josip Štadler, Croatian archbishop (d. 1918). Life path number 5
- 1848Vasily Surikov, Russian painter (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1862Edith Wharton, American author and poet (d. 1937). Life path number 6
- 1864Marguerite Durand, French actress, journalist, and activist (d. 1936). Life path number 8
- 1866Jaan Poska, Estonian lawyer and politician, 1st Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1920). Life path number 1
- 1872Konstantin Bogaevsky, Russian painter (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1872Morris Travers, English chemist and academic (d. 1961). Life path number 7
- 1883Philip Schuster, American gymnast (d. 1926). Life path number 9
- 1886Henry King, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1982). Life path number 3
- 1888Vicki Baum, Austrian author and screenwriter (d. 1960). Life path number 5
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!