The zodiac sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 24th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 178 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 76Hadrian, Roman emperor (d. 138). Life path number 11
- 1287Richard de Bury, English bishop and politician, Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (d. 1345). Life path number 7
- 1444Galeazzo Maria Sforza, Italian husband of Bona of Savoy (d. 1476). Life path number 11
- 1540Edmund Campion, English priest and martyr (d. 1581). Life path number 8
- 1638Charles Sackville, 6th Earl of Dorset, English poet and politician, Lord Chamberlain of Great Britain (d. 1706). Life path number 7
- 1670William Congreve, English playwright and poet (d. 1729). Life path number 3
- 1674Thomas Tanner, English bishop (d. 1735). Life path number 7
- 1679Christian Wolff, German philosopher and academic (d. 1754). Life path number 3
- 1705Farinelli, Italian actor and singer (d. 1782). Life path number 11
- 1709Dom Bédos de Celles, French monk and organist (d. 1779). Life path number 6
- 1712Frederick the Great, Prussian king (d. 1786). Life path number 9
- 1732Pierre Beaumarchais, French playwright and financier (d. 1799). Life path number 11
- 1742Anne, Duchess of Cumberland and Strathearn (d. 1808). Life path number 3
- 1746Gustav III of Sweden (d. 1792). Life path number 7
- 1752Muzio Clementi, Italian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1832). Life path number 4
- 1754Andrew Ellicott, American soldier and surveyor (d. 1820). Life path number 6
- 1763Louis Alexandre Andrault de Langeron, French-Russian general (d. 1831). Life path number 6
- 1776E. T. A. Hoffmann, German jurist, author, and composer (d. 1822). Life path number 1
- 1779Elizabeth Alexeievna, German wife of Alexander I of Russia (d. 1826). Life path number 4
- 1841Robert Williams, American archer (d. 1914). Life path number 3
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)