The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as element. January 15 is the 15th day of 2020 and there are 351 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 3rd Wednesday this year.
Famous Jan 15 birthday celebrants include Jessy Schram, Sophie Sumner, Mario Van Peebles, Torin Thatcher, Gene Krupa, Captain Beefheart, Skrillex, Margaret O'Brien.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on January 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 248 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1432Afonso V of Portugal (d. 1481). Life path number 8
- 1481Ashikaga Yoshizumi, Japanese shogun (d. 1511). Life path number 3
- 1538Maeda Toshiie, Japanese general (d. 1599). Life path number 6
- 1622Molière, French actor and playwright (d. 1673). Life path number 9
- 1671Abraham de la Pryme, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1704). Life path number 4
- 1674Prosper Jolyot de Crébillon, French poet and playwright (d. 1762). Life path number 7
- 1716Philip Livingston, American merchant and politician (d. 1778). Life path number 4
- 1747John Aikin, English surgeon and author (d. 1822). Life path number 8
- 1754Richard Martin, Irish activist and politician, co-founded the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (d. 1834). Life path number 6
- 1791Franz Grillparzer, Austrian author, poet, and playwright (d. 1872). Life path number 7
- 1795Alexander Griboyedov, Russian playwright, composer, and poet (d. 1829). Life path number 11
- 1803Marjorie Fleming, Scottish poet and author (d. 1811). Life path number 1
- 1809Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, French economist and politician (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1812Peter Christen Asbjørnsen, Norwegian author and scholar (d. 1885). Life path number 1
- 1815William Bickerton, English-American religious leader, 3rd President of the Church of Jesus Christ (d. 1905). Life path number 4
- 1816Marie Lafarge, French murderer (d. 1852). Life path number 5
- 1824Marie Duplessis, French courtier (d. 1847). Life path number 4
- 1834Samuel Arza Davenport, American lawyer and politician (d. 1911). Life path number 5
- 1841Frederick Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby, English captain and politician, 6th Governor General of Canada (d. 1908). Life path number 3
- 1842Josef Breuer, Austrian physician and psychiatrist (d. 1925). Life path number 4
- 1842Mary MacKillop, Australian nun and saint, co-founded the Sisters of St Joseph of the Sacred Heart (d. 1909). Life path number 4
- 1850Leonard Darwin, English soldier, eugenicist, and politician (d. 1943). Life path number 3
- 1850Mihai Eminescu, Romanian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1889). Life path number 3
- 1850Sofia Kovalevskaya, Russian-Swedish mathematician and physicist (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1855Jacques Damala, Greek-French soldier and actor (d. 1889). Life path number 8
- 1859Archibald Peake, English-Australian politician, 25th Premier of South Australia (d. 1920). Life path number 3
- 1863Wilhelm Marx, German lawyer and politician, 17th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1946). Life path number 7
- 1866Nathan Söderblom, Swedish archbishop, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1931). Life path number 1
- 1869Ruby Laffoon, American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of Kentucky (d. 1941). Life path number 4
- 1869Stanisław Wyspiański, Polish poet, playwright, and painter (d. 1907). Life path number 4
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!