The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2003
- January 8, 2003 – Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- February 1, 2003 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 17, 2003 – The London congestion charge is introduced.
- March 1, 2003 – The International Criminal Court holds its inaugural session in The Hague.
- April 7, 2003 – U.S. troops capture Baghdad; Saddam Hussein’s regime falls two days later.
- April 16, 2003 – The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
- June 20, 2003 – The Wikimedia Foundation is founded in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- July 1, 2003 – Over 500,000 people protest against efforts to pass anti-sedition legislation in Hong Kong.
- November 20, 2003 – After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
- December 17, 2003 – SpaceShipOne, piloted by Brian Binnie, makes its first powered and first supersonic flight.
Who Were Born On 2003?
- February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
- May 8, 2003 – Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
- August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor
- August 24, 2003 – Alexandre Coste, French son of Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- August 28, 2003 – Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
- October 16, 2003 – Princess Kritika of Nepal
- November 8, 2003 – Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- November 24, 2003 – Charlotte Cleverley-Bisman, New Zealand meningococcal disease survivor
- December 1, 2003 – Jackson Nicoll, American child actor
- December 7, 2003 – Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange