The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 2003
- January 21, 2003 – A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
- February 1, 2003 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 4, 2003 – The Bengali Hindus declare the independence of the Republic of Bangabhumi from Bangladesh.
- May 30, 2003 – Depayin massacre: At least 70 people associated with the National League for Democracy are killed by government-sponsored mob in Burma. Aung San Suu Kyi fled the scene, but is arrested soon afterwards.
- September 12, 2003 – The United Nations lifts sanctions against Libya after that country agreed to accept responsibility and recompense the families of victims in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.
- October 7, 2003 – The governor of California, Gray Davis, is recalled in favor of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- October 9, 2003 – Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
- October 17, 2003 – The pinnacle is fitted on the roof of Taipei 101, a 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, allowing it to surpass the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur by 56 m and become the world’s tallest highrise.
- November 12, 2003 – Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
- December 14, 2003 – Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf narrowly escapes an assassination attempt.
Who Were Born On 2003?
- February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
- March 12, 2003 – Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
- August 16, 2003 – Harvey Bautista, Filipino actor
- August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor
- August 24, 2003 – Alexandre Coste, French son of Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- August 28, 2003 – Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
- October 16, 2003 – Princess Kritika of Nepal
- November 8, 2003 – Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- November 24, 2003 – Charlotte Cleverley-Bisman, New Zealand meningococcal disease survivor
- December 1, 2003 – Jackson Nicoll, American child actor