The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
Historical Events Of 2003
- February 1, 2003 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Sheep in Chinese astrology.
- February 4, 2003 – The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia is officially renamed Serbia and Montenegro and adopts a new constitution.
- March 17, 2003 – Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Robin Cook, resigns from the British Cabinet in disagreement with government plans for the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
- April 16, 2003 – The Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
- May 3, 2003 – New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
- June 20, 2003 – The Wikimedia Foundation is founded in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- August 22, 2003 – Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is suspended after refusing to comply with a federal court order to remove a rock inscribed with the Ten Commandments from the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court building.
- September 27, 2003 – SMART-1 satellite is launched.
- October 24, 2003 – Concorde makes its last commercial flight.
- December 24, 2003 – The Spanish police thwart an attempt by ETA to detonate 50 kg of explosives at 3:55 p.m. inside Madrid’s busy Chamartín Station.
Who Were Born On 2003?
- February 17, 2003 – Federica Falzon, Maltese singer
- March 12, 2003 – Andrea Brillantes, Filipino actress
- May 8, 2003 – Moulay Hassan, Crown Prince of Morocco
- August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor
- August 24, 2003 – Alexandre Coste, French son of Albert II, Prince of Monaco
- August 28, 2003 – Quvenzhané Wallis, American actress and singer
- October 16, 2003 – Princess Kritika of Nepal
- November 8, 2003 – Lady Louise Windsor, English daughter of Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
- December 1, 2003 – Jackson Nicoll, American child actor
- December 7, 2003 – Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange