The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Historical Events Of 2004
- January 3, 2004 – Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
- January 22, 2004 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- March 12, 2004 – The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
- May 23, 2004 – Part of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport’s Terminal 2E collapses, killing four people and injuring three others.
- June 24, 2004 – In New York, capital punishment is declared unconstitutional.
- June 28, 2004 – Sovereign power is handed to the interim government of Iraq by the Coalition Provisional Authority, ending the U.S.-led rule of that nation.
- September 30, 2004 – The first images of a live giant squid in its natural habitat are taken 600 miles south of Tokyo.
- October 24, 2004 – Arsenal Football Club loses to Manchester United, ending a row of unbeaten matches at 49 matches, which is the record in the Premier League.
- November 8, 2004 – War in Iraq: More than 10,000 U.S. troops and a small number of Iraqi army units participate in a siege on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah.
- November 23, 2004 – The Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, the largest religious building in Georgia, is consecrated.
Who Were Born On 2004?
- January 10, 2004 – Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress
- January 21, 2004 – Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
- March 27, 2004 – Amira Willighagen, Dutch singer
- June 1, 2004 – Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
- June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress
- June 17, 2004 – Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
- June 23, 2004 – Mana Ashida, Japanese actress and singer
- July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress
- October 28, 2004 – Miss Beazley, American dog of George W. Bush (d. 2014)
- November 21, 2004 – Lyca Gairanod, Filipino singer and actress