The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Historical Events Of 2004
- January 22, 2004 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Monkey in Chinese astrology.
- February 4, 2004 – Facebook, a mainstream online social networking site, is founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
- February 12, 2004 – The city of San Francisco, California begins issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples in response to a directive from Mayor Gavin Newsom.
- March 17, 2004 – Unrest in Kosovo: More than 22 are killed and 200 wounded. Thirty-five Serbian Orthodox shrines in Kosovo and two mosques in Belgrade and Niš are destroyed.
- March 31, 2004 – Iraq War in Anbar Province: In Fallujah, Iraq, four American private military contractors working for Blackwater USA, are killed after being ambushed.
- May 29, 2004 – The National World War II Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- June 11, 2004 – Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
- July 16, 2004 – Millennium Park, considered Chicago’s first and most ambitious early 21st-century architectural project, is opened to the public by Mayor Richard M. Daley.
- September 7, 2004 – Hurricane Ivan, a Category 5 hurricane hits Grenada, killing 39 and damaging 90% of its buildings.
- December 26, 2004 – Orange Revolution: The final run-off election in Ukraine is held under heavy international scrutiny.
Who Were Born On 2004?
- January 10, 2004 – Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress
- January 13, 2004 – Anastasia and Tatiana Dogaru, Italian conjoined twins
- March 4, 2004 – Izzy Canillo, Filipino actor
- March 21, 2004 – Count Claus-Casimir of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
- June 1, 2004 – Miyu Honda, Japanese actress
- June 7, 2004 – Clarence Delgado, Filipino actor
- June 8, 2004 – Francesca Capaldi, American child actress
- June 17, 2004 – Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
- July 2, 2004 – Caitlin Carmichael, American actress
- October 28, 2004 – Miss Beazley, American dog of George W. Bush (d. 2014)