The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 2005
- February 9, 2005 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- April 6, 2005 – Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani becomes Iraqi president; Shiite Arab Ibrahim al-Jaafari is named premier the next day.
- April 22, 2005 – Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi apologizes for Japan’s war record.
- May 16, 2005 – Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
- July 2, 2005 – The Live 8 benefit concerts takes place in the G8 states and in South Africa. More than 1,000 musicians perform and are broadcast on 182 television networks and 2,000 radio networks.
- July 27, 2005 – STS-114: NASA grounds the Space Shuttle, pending an investigation of the continuing problem with the shedding of foam insulation from the external fuel tank. During ascent, the external tank of the Space Shuttle Discovery sheds a piece of foam slightly smaller than the piece that caused the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster; this foam does not strike the spacecraft.
- October 24, 2005 – Hurricane Wilma makes landfall in Florida resulting in 35 direct 26 indirect fatalities and causing $20.6B USD in damage.
- October 29, 2005 – Bombings in Delhi kill more than 60.
- December 7, 2005 – Ante Gotovina, a Croatian army general accused of war crimes but later acquitted, is captured in the Playa de las Américas, Tenerife, by Spanish police.
- December 11, 2005 – Cronulla riots: Thousands of White Australians demonstrate against ethnic violence resulting in a riot against anyone thought to be Lebanese (and many who are not) in Cronulla, New South Wales, Australia. These are followed up by retaliatory ethnic attacks on Cronulla.
Who Were Born On 2005?
- January 30, 2005 – Prince Hashem bin Al-Abdullah of Jordan
- February 23, 2005 – Jillian Ward, Filipino actress and model
- June 12, 2005 – Ryzza Mae Dizon, Filipino actress
- August 9, 2005 – Caylee Anthony, American murder victim (d. 2008)
- October 4, 2005 – Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
- October 15, 2005 – Prince Christian of Denmark
- October 31, 2005 – Leonor, Princess of Asturias
- November 17, 2005 – Giant George, American dog (d. 2013)
- December 3, 2005 – Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway
- December 13, 2005 – Prince Aymeric of Belgium