The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Regina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 2005
- January 8, 2005 – The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
- January 10, 2005 – A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- January 26, 2005 – Glendale train crash: Two trains derail killing 11 and injuring 200 in Glendale, California, near Los Angeles.
- February 9, 2005 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Wood Rooster in Chinese astrology.
- February 14, 2005 – Seven people are killed and 151 wounded in a series of bombings by suspected al-Qaeda-linked militants that hit the Philippines’ Makati financial district in Metro Manila, Davao City, and General Santos City.
- March 3, 2005 – Steve Fossett becomes the first person to fly an airplane non-stop around the world solo without refueling.
- March 28, 2005 – The 2005 Sumatra earthquake rocks Indonesia, and at magnitude 8.7 is the fourth strongest earthquake since 1965.
- April 9, 2005 – Charles, Prince of Wales marries Camilla Parker Bowles in a civil ceremony at Windsor’s Guildhall.
- October 19, 2005 – Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
- October 28, 2005 – Plame affair: Lewis Libby, Vice-president Dick Cheney’s chief of staff, is indicted in the Valerie Plame case. Libby resigns later that day.
Who Were Born On 2005?
- January 30, 2005 – Prince Hashem bin Al-Abdullah of Jordan
- February 10, 2005 – Rio Suzuki, Japanese actress
- June 12, 2005 – Ryzza Mae Dizon, Filipino actress
- June 26, 2005 – Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
- July 25, 2005 – Pierce Gagnon, American actor
- October 4, 2005 – Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
- October 31, 2005 – Leonor, Princess of Asturias
- December 3, 2005 – Prince Sverre Magnus of Norway
- December 13, 2005 – Prince Nicolas of Belgium
- December 31, 2005 – Lakshmi Tatma, Indian deformed girl