The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 2006
- January 29, 2006 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Fire Dog in Chinese astrology.
- February 20, 2006 – In South Korea the United Liberal Democrats, the three top political parties was merged into Grand National Party.
- March 10, 2006 – The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter arrives at Mars.
- April 11, 2006 – Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
- May 13, 2006 – São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
- June 9, 2006 – The 60th Anniversary Celebrations of Bhumibol Adulyadej’s Accession.
- August 4, 2006 – A massacre is carried out by Sri Lankan government forces, killing 17 employees of the French INGO Action Against Hunger (known internationally as Action Contre la Faim, or ACF).
- August 11, 2006 – The oil tanker M/T Solar 1 sinks off the coast of Guimaras and Negros Islands in the Philippines, causing the country’s worst oil spill.
- October 22, 2006 – A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
- December 5, 2006 – Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.