The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2006
- January 12, 2006 – A stampede during the Stoning of the Devil ritual on the last day at the Hajj in Mina, Saudi Arabia, kills at least 362 Muslim pilgrims.
- January 19, 2006 – The New Horizons probe is launched by NASA on the first mission to Pluto.
- January 29, 2006 – India’s Irfan Pathan became the first bowler to take a Test cricket hat-trick in the opening over of a match.
- June 18, 2006 – The first Kazakh space satellite, KazSat is launched.
- August 22, 2006 – Pulkovo Aviation Enterprise Flight 612 crashes near the Russian border over eastern Ukraine, killing all 170 people on board.
- September 17, 2006 – An audio tape of a private speech by Hungarian Prime Minister Ferenc Gyurcsány is leaked to the public, in which he confessed that his Hungarian Socialist Party had lied to win the 2006 election, sparking widespread protests across the country.
- September 28, 2006 – Suvarnabhumi Airport opens in Amphoe Bang Phli, Samut Prakan Province from Don Mueang International Airport after the older airport ceased international commercial flights.
- October 9, 2006 – North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
- November 21, 2006 – Anti-Syrian Lebanese Minister and MP Pierre Gemayel is assassinated in suburban Beirut.