The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Historical Events Of 2002
- February 12, 2002 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Horse in Chinese astrology.
- February 19, 2002 – NASA’s Mars Odyssey space probe begins to map the surface of Mars using its thermal emission imaging system.
- April 4, 2002 – The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign a peace treaty ending the Angolan Civil War.
- April 14, 2002 – Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez returns to office two days after being ousted and arrested by the country’s military.
- May 28, 2002 – The last steel girder is removed from the original World Trade Center site. Cleanup duties officially end with closing ceremonies at Ground Zero in Manhattan, New York City.
- June 10, 2002 – The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
- June 22, 2002 – An earthquake measuring 6.5 Mw strikes a region of northwestern Iran killing at least 261 people and injuring 1,300 others and eventually causing widespread public anger due to the slow official response.
- November 10, 2002 – Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
Who Were Born On 2002?
- February 26, 2002 – Kendra and Maliyah Herrin, American conjoined twins
- May 6, 2002 – Emily Alyn Lind, American actress
- June 8, 2002 – Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
- June 10, 2002 – Belinda Mariano, Filipino actress
- July 22, 2002 – Prince Felix of Denmark
- July 23, 2002 – Lil' P-Nut, American rapper and actor
- September 3, 2002 – Bugoy Cariño, Filipino actor and dancer
- November 14, 2002 – Ben Bowen, American brain cancer victim (d. 2005)
- November 19, 2002 – Gaia Cauchi, Maltese singer
- December 28, 2002 – Kelsey Smith-Briggs, American child abuse victim (d. 2005)