The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2002
- January 16, 2002 – The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
- February 12, 2002 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Water Horse in Chinese astrology.
- March 27, 2002 – Nanterre massacre: In Nanterre, France, a gunman opens fire at the end of a town council meeting, resulting in the deaths of eight councilors and the injury of 19 others.
- April 4, 2002 – The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign a peace treaty ending the Angolan Civil War.
- July 1, 2002 – Bashkirian Airlines Flight 2937 and a DHL (German cargo) Boeing 757 collide in mid-air over Überlingen, southern Germany, killing all 71 on board.
- October 2, 2002 – The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
- November 13, 2002 – Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq agrees to the terms of the UN Security Council Resolution 1441.
- November 21, 2002 – NATO invites Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia to become members.
- November 28, 2002 – Suicide bombers blow up an Israeli-owned hotel in Mombasa, Kenya; their colleagues fail in their attempt to bring down Arkia Israel Airlines Flight 582 with surface-to-air missiles.
- December 17, 2002 – Second Congo War: The Congolese parties of the Inter Congolese Dialogue sign a peace accord which makes provision for transitional governance and legislative and presidential elections within two years.
Who Were Born On 2002?
- February 26, 2002 – Kendra and Maliyah Herrin, American conjoined twins
- April 21, 2002 – Carl and Clarence Aguirre, Filipino-American conjoined twins
- May 4, 2002 – Anastasiya Petryk, Ukrainian singer
- June 8, 2002 – Countess Eloise of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
- June 10, 2002 – Belinda Mariano, Filipino actress
- July 23, 2002 – Lil' P-Nut, American rapper and actor
- September 30, 2002 – Maddie Ziegler, American dancer and actress
- November 14, 2002 – Ben Bowen, American brain cancer victim (d. 2005)
- December 9, 2002 – Timothy Chan, Filipino-Chinese actor
- December 28, 2002 – Kelsey Smith-Briggs, American child abuse victim (d. 2005)