The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2001
- January 23, 2001 – Five people attempt to set themselves on fire in Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, an act that many people later claim is staged by the Communist Party of China to frame Falun Gong and thus escalate their persecution.
- January 24, 2001 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- January 29, 2001 – Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- April 11, 2001 – The detained crew of a United States EP-3E aircraft that landed in Hainan, China after a collision with a J-8 fighter, is released.
- April 25, 2001 – Michele Alboreto is killed while testing an Audi R8 at the Lausitzring in Germany.
- April 28, 2001 – Dennis Tito becomes the world’s first space tourist.
- September 14, 2001 – Historic National Prayer Service held at Washington National Cathedral for victims of the September 11 attacks. A similar service is held in Canada on Parliament Hill, the largest vigil ever held in the nation’s capital.
- September 21, 2001 – America: A Tribute to Heroes is broadcast by over 35 network and cable channels, raising over $200 million for the victims of the September 11 attacks.
- November 13, 2001 – War on Terror: In the first such act since World War II, US President George W. Bush signs an executive order allowing military tribunals against foreigners suspected of connections to terrorist acts or planned acts on the United States.
- December 11, 2001 – The People’s Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
Who Were Born On 2001?
- February 19, 2001 – David Mazouz, American actor
- February 21, 2001 – Isabella Acres, American actress
- May 25, 2001 – Chloe Lukasiak, American child dancer, television personality, and model
- June 12, 2001 – John Bigelow IV, Filipino-American golfer
- June 21, 2001 – Alexandra Obolentseva, Russian chess player
- August 6, 2001 – Ty Simpkins, American actor
- August 28, 2001 – Anna Trincher, Ukrainian singer
- October 12, 2001 – Raymond Ochoa, American actor
- October 25, 2001 – Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant
- December 28, 2001 – Madison De La Garza, American actress