The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2001
- January 24, 2001 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Snake in Chinese astrology.
- May 21, 2001 – French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
- May 24, 2001 – Mountaineering: Temba Tsheri, a 16-year-old Sherpa, becomes the youngest person to climb to the top of Mount Everest.
- May 29, 2001 – The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
- August 1, 2001 – Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore has a Ten Commandments monument installed in the judiciary building, leading to a lawsuit to have it removed and his own removal from office.
- September 9, 2001 – Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan by two al-Qaeda assassins who claimed to be Arab journalists wanting an interview.
- October 1, 2001 – Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly attack in which Jaish-e-Mohammed militants used a Tata Sumo vehicle loaded with explosives to attack the state legislature building in Srinagar, Kashmir, killing 38.
- October 11, 2001 – The Polaroid Corporation files for federal bankruptcy protection.
- October 26, 2001 – The United States passes the USA PATRIOT Act into law.
- December 15, 2001 – The Leaning Tower of Pisa reopens after 11 years and $27,000,000 spent to fortify it, without fixing its famous lean.
Who Were Born On 2001?
- February 5, 2001 – Juan Karlos Labajo, Filipino-German singer and actor
- April 3, 2001 – Sophie Delezio, Australian medical patient
- May 24, 2001 – Darren Espanto, Filipino-Canadian singer
- May 25, 2001 – Chloe Lukasiak, American child dancer, television personality, and model
- June 21, 2001 – Eleanor Worthington Cox, English actress and singer
- August 4, 2001 – Seishiro Kato, Japanese actor
- September 24, 2001 – Clare Foley, American actress
- October 12, 2001 – Raymond Ochoa, American actor
- October 14, 2001 – Rowan Blanchard, American actress and singer
- November 21, 2001 – Samantha Bailey, American actress