The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 2000
- February 5, 2000 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Metal Dragon in Chinese astrology.
- March 28, 2000 – Three children are killed when a Murray County, Georgia, school bus is hit by a CSX freight train.
- June 5, 2000 – The Six-Day War in Kisangani begins in Kisangani, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, between Ugandan and Rwandan forces. A large part of the city is destroyed.
- June 16, 2000 – Israel complies with United Nations Security Council Resolution 425 22 years after its issuance, which calls on Israel to completely withdraw from Lebanon. Israel does so, except the disputed Shebaa farms.
- July 2, 2000 – Vicente Fox Quesada is elected the first President of México from an opposition party, the Partido Acción Nacional, after more than 70 years of continuous rule by the Partido Revolucionario Institucional.
- September 10, 2000 – Operation Barras successfully frees six British soldiers held captive for over two weeks and contributes to the end of the Sierra Leone Civil War.
- September 26, 2000 – Anti-globalization protests in Prague (some 20,000 protesters) turn violent during the IMF and World Bank summits.
- September 27, 2000 – The first Olympic Gold Medal ever for taekwondo was won by Greek athlete Michail Mouroutsos in men’s -58 kg division in Sydney.
- October 5, 2000 – Mass demonstrations in Belgrade lead to resignation of Serbian strongman Slobodan Milošević. These demonstrations are often called the Bulldozer Revolution.
- November 2, 2000 – The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
Who Were Born On 2000?
- February 21, 2000 – Yuto Miyazawa, Japanese guitarist
- February 26, 2000 – Alexa Ilacad, Filipino actress, singer, and dancer
- April 12, 2000 – Suzanna von Nathusius, Polish actress
- May 30, 2000 – Jared S. Gilmore, American actor
- August 20, 2000 – Anastasia A. Gubanova, Russian figure skater
- September 26, 2000 – Princess Salma bint Abdullah of Jordan
- October 16, 2000 – David Rawle, Irish actor
- November 8, 2000 – Jade Pettyjohn, American actress
- November 28, 2000 – Jacob Rica, Filipino actor
- December 26, 2000 – Samuel Sevian, American chess player