The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ross’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 1999
- January 2, 1999 – A brutal snowstorm smashes into the Midwestern United States, causing 14 inches (359 mm) of snow in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and 19 inches (487 mm) in Chicago, where temperatures plunge to -13 °F (-25 °C); 68 deaths are reported.
- February 12, 1999 – United States President Bill Clinton is acquitted by the United States Senate in his impeachment trial.
- February 16, 1999 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Rabbit in Chinese astrology.
- April 5, 1999 – Two Libyans suspected of bringing down Pan Am Flight 103 in 1988 are handed over for eventual trial in the Netherlands.
- May 7, 1999 – Pope John Paul II travels to Romania becoming the first pope to visit a predominantly Eastern Orthodox country since the Great Schism in 1054.
- June 12, 1999 – Kosovo War: Operation Joint Guardian begins when a NATO-led United Nations peacekeeping force (KFor) enters the province of Kosovo in Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- July 1, 1999 – The Scottish Parliament is officially opened by Elizabeth II on the day that legislative powers are officially transferred from the old Scottish Office in London to the new devolved Scottish Executive in Edinburgh.
- July 5, 1999 – Wolverhampton, England is hit by storms, including a tornado. The area is hit again with severe storms on August 1.
- July 20, 1999 – The Chinese Communist Party begins a persecution campaign against Falun Gong, arresting thousands nationwide.
- October 12, 1999 – Pervez Musharraf takes power in Pakistan from Nawaz Sharif through a bloodless coup.
Who Were Born On 1999?
- January 18, 1999 – Karan Brar, American actor
- April 9, 1999 – Isaac Hempstead-Wright, English actor
- April 18, 1999 – Michael Andrew, American swimmer
- May 11, 1999 – Sabrina Carpenter, American actress and singer
- July 14, 1999 – Camryn, American singer and actress
- July 30, 1999 – Joey King, American actress
- September 22, 1999 – Kim Yoo-jung, South Korean actress
- October 14, 1999 – Daniel Roche, English actor
- October 15, 1999 – Bailee Madison, American actress
- October 27, 1999 – Haruka Kudo, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)