The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Historical Events Of 1998
- January 28, 1998 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Tiger in Chinese astrology.
- March 24, 1998 – A tornado sweeps through Dantan in India, killing 250 people and injuring 3000 others.
- March 27, 1998 – The Food and Drug Administration approves Viagra for use as a treatment for male impotence, the first pill to be approved for this condition in the United States.
- June 25, 1998 – In Clinton v. City of New York, the United States Supreme Court decides that the Line Item Veto Act of 1996 is unconstitutional.
- July 10, 1998 – Catholic Church sexual abuse cases: The Diocese of Dallas agrees to pay $23.4 million to nine former altar boys who claimed they were sexually abused by Rudolph Kos, a former priest.
- September 4, 1998 – Google is founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two students at Stanford University.
- October 24, 1998 – Launch of Deep Space 1 comet/asteroid mission.
- November 19, 1998 – Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
- December 29, 1998 – Leaders of the Khmer Rouge apologize for the 1970s genocide in Cambodia that claimed over one million lives.
- December 31, 1998 – The European Exchange Rate Mechanism freezes the values of the legacy currencies in the Eurozone, and establishes the value of the euro currency.
Who Were Born On 1998?
- January 12, 1998 – Nathan Gamble, American actor
- January 28, 1998 – Ariel Winter, American actress and singer
- April 24, 1998 – Ryan Newman, American actress and singer
- June 7, 1998 – Graham Newberry, American-English figure skater
- June 19, 1998 – Atticus Shaffer, American actor
- July 7, 1998 – Dylan Sprayberry, American actor
- July 29, 1998 – Anna Murashige, Japanese singer (HKT48 and NMB48)
- July 30, 1998 – Johnny Bennett, English-Irish actor
- August 5, 1998 – Mimi Keene, English actress
- November 29, 1998 – Ayumu Hirano, Japanese snowboarder