The next time you can reuse this calendar will be on year 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a solar cycle.
April 4 (4/4), June 6 (6/6), August 8 (8/8), October 10 (10/10), December 12 (12/12), and the last day of February always fall on the same day of the week in any given year. This is called the ‘Doomsday rule’. Check these dates using the full 12-month calendar below to verify.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jose’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
Historical Events Of 1998
- January 12, 1998 – Nineteen European nations agree to forbid human cloning.
- January 28, 1998 – New Year’s Day in Chinese calendar. Start of the year of the Earth Tiger in Chinese astrology.
- April 12, 1998 – An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
- April 22, 1998 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- July 24, 1998 – Russell Eugene Weston, Jr. bursts into the United States Capitol and opens fire killing two police officers. He is later ruled to be incompetent to stand trial.
- August 17, 1998 – Lewinsky scandal: US President Bill Clinton admits in taped testimony that he had an “improper physical relationship” with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. On the same day he admits before the nation that he “misled people” about the relationship.
- August 24, 1998 – First radio-frequency identification (RFID) human implantation tested in the United Kingdom.
- November 9, 1998 – A US federal judge orders 37 US brokerage houses to pay 1.03 billion United States dollars to cheated NASDAQ investors to compensate for price fixing. This is the largest civil settlement in United States history.
- December 14, 1998 – Yugoslav Wars: The Yugoslav Army ambushes a group of Kosovo Liberation Army fighters attempting to smuggle weapons from Albania into Kosovo, killing 36.
- December 19, 1998 – President Bill Clinton is impeached by the United States House of Representatives, becoming the second President of the United States to be impeached.
Who Were Born On 1998?
- January 5, 1998 – Marie Iitoyo, Japanese model and actress
- January 10, 1998 – Xu Shilin, Chinese tennis player
- January 29, 1998 – Mion Mukaichi, Japanese idol, singer, and actress (AKB48)
- April 24, 1998 – Ryan Newman, American actress and singer
- May 16, 1998 – Ariel Waller, Canadian actress
- May 29, 1998 – Lucía Gil, Spanish singer and actress
- June 19, 1998 – Atticus Shaffer, American actor
- July 7, 1998 – Dylan Sprayberry, American actor
- December 6, 1998 – Angelīna Kučvaļska, Latvian figure skater
- December 20, 1998 – Ivett Tóth, Hungarian figure skater