Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 31st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Roosevelt Sykes
- 1914Carey Loftin
- 1927Norm Prescott
- 1956John Lydon
- 1966Dexter Fletcher
- 1967Chad Channing
- 1967Michelle Ruff
- 1971Patricia Velásquez
- 1973Portia de Rossi
- 1990Kota Yabu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1820William B. Washburn, American politician, 28th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1887)
- 1951Phil Manzanera, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1953Ovidiu Lipan, Romanian drummer
- 1966Dexter Fletcher, English actor and director
- 1966Jorge González, Argentinian basketball player and wrestler (d. 2010)
- 1966Umar Alisha, Indian journalist and philanthropist
- 1971Lee Young-ae, South Korean actress
- 1981Amrita Arora, Indian actress
- 1982Salvatore Masiello, Italian footballer
- 1982Yuniesky Betancourt, Cuban baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1606Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is executed for plotting against Parliament and King James.
- 1848John C. Frémont is court-martialed for mutiny and disobeying orders.
- 1865American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, abolishing slavery and submits it to the states for ratification.
- 1891History of Portugal: The first attempt at a Portuguese republican revolution breaks out in the northern city of Porto.
- 1917World War I: Germany announces that its U-boats will resume unrestricted submarine warfare after a two-year hiatus.
- 1946Yugoslavia’s new constitution, modeling that of the Soviet Union, establishes six constituent republics (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia).
- 1953A North Sea flood causes over 1,800 deaths in the Netherlands and over 300 in the United Kingdom
- 1966The Soviet Union launches the unmanned Luna 9 spacecraft as part of the Luna program.
- 1971The Winter Soldier Investigation, organized by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War to publicize war crimes and atrocities by Americans and allies in Vietnam, begins in Detroit.
- 2009In Kenya, at least 113 people are killed and over 200 injured following an oil spillage ignition in Molo, days after a massive fire at a Nakumatt supermarket in Nairobi killed at least 25 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 31.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Robson, Brooke Elliott, Adam West, Lee Hi, Carol Ann Susi, Jeri Ryan, Chip Esten, Ely Buendia, Jeffrey Garcia, Jason Hughes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 31, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Running Bear by Johnny Preston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1957 – Dave Faulkner, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Victims, The Manikins, and Hoodoo Gurus); November 14, 1989 – The Ready Set, American singer-songwriter; March 14, 1962 – Narumi Tsunoda, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993