Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 31st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,992 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 711 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Tallulah Bankhead
- 1927Norm Prescott
- 1944Connie Booth
- 1951Phil Manzanera
- 1961Lloyd Cole
- 1966Dexter Fletcher
- 1967Irene Wan
- 1967Michelle Ruff
- 1979Emmett J. Scanlan
- 1987Raúl Richter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 31.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1865Shastriji Maharaj, Indian spiritual leader, founded BAPS (d. 1951)
- 1896Sofya Yanovskaya, Russian mathematician and historian (d. 1966)
- 1920Stewart Udall, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 37th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 2010)
- 1947Matt Minglewood, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966JJ Lehto, Finnish race car driver
- 1968Patrick Stevens, Belgian sprinter
- 1975Preity Zinta, Indian actress
- 1978Arthur Wellesley, Marquess of Douro
- 1982Salvatore Masiello, Italian footballer
- 1986George Elokobi, Cameroonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1915World War I: Germany is the first to make large-scale use of poison gas in warfare in the Battle of Bolimów against Russia.
- 1919The Battle of George Square takes place in Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1944World War II: During the Anzio campaign the 1st Ranger Battalion (Darby’s Rangers) is destroyed behind enemy lines in a heavily outnumbered encounter at Battle of Cisterna, Italy.
- 1945World War II: About 3,000 inmates from the Stutthof concentration camp are forcibly marched into the Baltic Sea at Palmnicken (now Yantarny, Russia) and executed.
- 1946The Democratic Republic of Vietnam introduces the đồng to replace the French Indochinese piastre at par.
- 1946Yugoslavia’s new constitution, modeling that of the Soviet Union, establishes six constituent republics (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia).
- 1958James Van Allen discovers the Van Allen radiation belt.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches the unmanned Luna 9 spacecraft as part of the Luna program.
- 1990The first McDonald’s in the Soviet Union opens in Moscow.
- 2011A winter storm hits North America for the second time in the same month, causing $1.8 billion in damage across the United States and Canada and killing 24 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 31.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megan Young, Skylar Astin, Dave Brockie, Michael Piller, Ryu Hwa-young, Carmen Miranda, Beth Howland, Bitsie Tulloch, Nicholas D'Agosto, Pierce Gagnon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 31, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Running Bear by Johnny Preston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1991 – Max Morrow, Canadian actor; May 3, 1970 – Marie-Soleil Tougas, Canadian actress (d. 1997); March 2, 1972 – Rene Bitorajac, Croatian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063