Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 31st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,938 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 709 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Carey Loftin
- 1921John Agar
- 1944Charlie Musselwhite
- 1959Anthony LaPaglia
- 1959Kelly Lynch
- 1963John Dye
- 1966Dexter Fletcher
- 1967Joey Wong
- 1987Tyler Hubbard
- 1996Joel Courtney
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1797Franz Schubert, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1828)
- 1905John O'Hara, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1970)
- 1922Joanne Dru, American actress (d. 1996)
- 1937Philip Glass, American composer
- 1954Adrian Vandenberg, Dutch guitarist
- 1956Stefan Majewski, Polish footballer and coach
- 1960George Benjamin, British composer of classical music
- 1977Jim Kleinsasser, American football player
- 1978Fabián Caballero, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1981Julio Arca, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1578The Battle of Gembloux takes place.
- 1814Gervasio Antonio de Posadas becomes Supreme Director of the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata (present-day Argentina).
- 1849Corn Laws are abolished in the United Kingdom pursuant to legislation in 1846.
- 1946The Democratic Republic of Vietnam introduces the đồng to replace the French Indochinese piastre at par.
- 1961Project Mercury: Mercury-Redstone 2: Ham the Chimp travels into outer space.
- 1968Vietnam War: Viet Cong attack the United States embassy in Saigon, and other attacks, in the early morning hours, later grouped together as the Tet Offensive.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14: Astronauts Alan Shepard, Stuart Roosa, and Edgar Mitchell, aboard a Saturn V, lift off for a mission to the Fra Mauro Highlands on the Moon.
- 1996An explosives-filled truck rams into the gates of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka killing at least 86 and injuring 1,400.
- 1996Comet Hyakutake is discovered by Japanese amateur astronomer Yuji Hyakutake.
- 2001In the Netherlands, a Scottish court convicts Libyan Abdelbaset al-Megrahi and acquits another Libyan citizen for their part in the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland in 1988.
View the complete list of historical events for January 31.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans Alfredson, Ronald Colman, Bradley Nowell, Jill Balcon, Edward Hardwicke, Jonas Rivanno Wattimena, Sabrina Sabrok, Jérémy Kapone, Chanel Cole, Mark Kozelek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 31, 1960.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Running Bear by Johnny Preston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1978 – Benjamin McKenzie, American actor; August 27, 1943 – Tuesday Weld, American actress and singer; October 29, 1965 – Tyler Collins, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918