Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 31st day of the year 1966. It was the 5th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,677 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,559 days or 17.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 9, 1997.
If a dog named Meera - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Meera will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Meera will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Eddie Byrne
- 1934James Franciscus
- 1947Matt Minglewood
- 1949Norris Church Mailer
- 1961Mako Ishino
- 1964Billey Shamrock
- 1964Miki Maya
- 1981Amrita Arora
- 1986Megan Ellison
- 1987Raúl Richter
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1673Louis de Montfort, French priest and saint (d. 1716)
- 1825Miska Magyarics, Hungarian-Slovenian poet (d. 1883)
- 1865Shastriji Maharaj, Indian spiritual leader, founded BAPS (d. 1951)
- 1905John O'Hara, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1970)
- 1914Jersey Joe Walcott, American boxer and police officer (d. 1994)
- 1938James G. Watt, American lawyer and politician, 43rd United States Secretary of the Interior
- 1941Jessica Walter, American actress
- 1964Jeff Hanneman, American guitarist and songwriter (Slayer) (d. 2013)
- 1977Jim Kleinsasser, American football player
- 1982Jānis Sprukts, Latvian ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Omar’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1504France cedes Naples to Aragon.
- 1867Maronite nationalist leader Youssef Bey Karam leaves Lebanon on board a French ship bound for Algeria.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch Tape.
- 1942World War II: Allied forces are defeated by the Japanese at the Battle of Malaya and retreat to the island of Singapore.
- 1943World War II: German Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus surrenders to the Soviets at Stalingrad, followed 2 days later by the remainder of his Sixth Army, ending one of the war’s fiercest battles.
- 1946The Democratic Republic of Vietnam introduces the đồng to replace the French Indochinese piastre at par.
- 1950United States President Harry S. Truman announces a program to develop the hydrogen bomb.
- 1953A North Sea flood causes over 1,800 deaths in the Netherlands and over 300 in the United Kingdom
- 2011A winter storm hits North America for the second time in the same month, causing $1.8 billion in damage across the United States and Canada and killing 24 people.
- 2013An explosion at the Pemex Executive Tower in Mexico City kills at least 33 people and injures more than 100.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wheesung, Nikki Osborne, Liam Finn, Edward Burns, Bob Godfrey, Eszter Tamási, Gabriel Iglesias, Leo de Berardinis, Holly Johnson, Abbey Lincoln.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 1966 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Petula Clark as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 31st January 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 5th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,677 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,559 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 667
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 1997
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (-180)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: My Love by Petula Clark (February 5, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.I.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1983 – Jim Verraros, American singer and actor; December 7, 1961 – Dawn Sears, American singer-songwriter (d. 2014); September 22, 1956 – Doug Wimbish, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Living Colour and Tackhead).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,032