Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 31, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 31st day of the year 1966. It was the 5th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,885 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,628 days or 18.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 674 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 9, 1997.
If a dog named Kofi - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kofi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kofi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Norm Prescott
- 1928Chuck Willis
- 1938Lynn Carlin
- 1951Harry Wayne Casey
- 1964Billey Shamrock
- 1964Miki Maya
- 1966Dexter Fletcher
- 1975Preity Zinta
- 1976Paul Scheer
- 1987Marcus Mumford
View the complete list of January 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 31.
- 1797Franz Schubert, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1828)
- 1820William B. Washburn, American politician, 28th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1887)
- 1930Joakim Bonnier, Swedish race car driver (d. 1972)
- 1934Ernesto Brambilla, Italian motorcycle racer and race car driver
- 1951Won Sei-hoon, South Korean intelligence officer
- 1956John Lydon, English singer-songwriter
- 1960Akbar Ganji, Iranian journalist and author
- 1961Fatou Bensouda, Gambian lawyer and judge
- 1977Kerry Washington, American actress
- 1985Adam Federici, Australian footballer
View the complete list of January 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lloyd’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Gervasio Antonio de Posadas becomes Supreme Director of the United Provinces of the Río de la Plata (present-day Argentina).
- 1865American Civil War: The United States Congress passes the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, abolishing slavery and submits it to the states for ratification.
- 1945World War II: The end of fighting in the Battle of Hill 170 during the Burma Campaign, in which the British 3 Commando Brigade repulsed a Japanese counterattack on their positions and precipitated a general retirement from the Arakan Peninsula.
- 1946The Democratic Republic of Vietnam introduces the đồng to replace the French Indochinese piastre at par.
- 1949These Are My Children, the first television daytime soap opera is broadcast by the NBC station in Chicago.
- 1953A North Sea flood causes over 1,800 deaths in the Netherlands and over 300 in the United Kingdom
- 1971The Winter Soldier Investigation, organized by the Vietnam Veterans Against the War to publicize war crimes and atrocities by Americans and allies in Vietnam, begins in Detroit.
- 1996An explosives-filled truck rams into the gates of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka killing at least 86 and injuring 1,400.
- 2003The Waterfall rail accident occurs near Waterfall, New South Wales, Australia.
- 2013An explosion at the Pemex Executive Tower in Mexico City kills at least 33 people and injures more than 100.
View the complete list of January 31 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 31, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zawachin, Željko Ivanek, Annie Ross, Temuera Morrison, Kaori Shimizu, Colin Meloy, Cherie Johnson, Miki Nakatani, Sanford Meisner, Kate Flannery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 31 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 31, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st January 1966 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. Your score is -180. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Petula Clark as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 5, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 31st January 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 31, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 31st day of 1966
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 5th Monday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,885 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,628 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 674
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 9, 1997
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (-180)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: My Love by Petula Clark (February 5, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.I.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1985 – Manpei Takagi, Japanese actor; June 21, 1948 – Lionel Rose, Australian boxer and singer (d. 2011); September 12, 1920 – Irene Dailey, American actress and singer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,129