Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 4th day of the year 2003. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,360 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,120 days or 5.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 12, 2034.
If a dog named Podah - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Podah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Podah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Clara Østø
- 1916Robert Parrish
- 1916Slim Gaillard
- 1955Mark Hollis
- 1956Ann Magnuson
- 1960April Winchell
- 1965Yvan Attal
- 1967David Berman
- 1977Tim Wheeler
- 1980Happy Salma
View the complete list of January 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1077Emperor Zhezong of Song (d. 1100)
- 1882Aristarkh Lentulov, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1943)
- 1922Rosalie Crutchley, English actress (d. 1997)
- 1935Toru Terasawa, Japanese runner
- 1942Bolaji Akinyemi, Nigerian professor of political science
- 1946S. Rajasekharan, Indian poet and critic
- 1947Chris Cutler, American-English drummer and songwriter
- 1962Laila Elwi, Egyptian actress
- 1967Marina Orsini, Canadian actress
- 1995Victonara Galang, Filipino volleyball player
View the complete list of January 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wallace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1490Anne of Brittany announces that all those who would ally with the King of France will be considered guilty of the crime of lèse-majesté.
- 1847Samuel Colt sells his first revolver pistol to the United States government.
- 1853After having been kidnapped and sold into slavery in the American South, Solomon Northrup regains his freedom; his memoir 12 Years a Slave later becomes a national bestseller.
- 1878Sofia is emancipated from Ottoman rule.
- 1884The Fabian Society is founded in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1965United States President Lyndon B. Johnson proclaims his “Great Society” during his State of the Union address.
- 1970A magnitude 7.7 earthquake strikes Tonghai County, China, killing at least 15,000 people.
- 1987The 1987 Maryland train collision: An Amtrak train en route to Boston from Washington, D.C., collides with Conrail engines in Chase, Maryland, killing 16 people.
- 1998Wilaya of Relizane massacres in Algeria: over 170 are killed in three remote villages.
- 2006Prime Minister Ariel Sharon of Israel suffers a second, apparently more serious stroke. His authority is transferred to acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
View the complete list of January 4 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chew Chor Meng, Haruma Miura, Jennifer Tisdale, Maria Teresa de Noronha, Massimo Bubola, Jessica Hecht, Finn Kalvik, David Rodigan, Fernando León de Aranoa, Kieron Richardson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 4, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1987. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 4th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 4, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 4th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 215 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,360 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,120 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 215
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 12, 2034
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1994 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1987 (-111)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 4, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1985 – Jon Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Panic! at the Disco and The Young Veins); January 8, 1991 – Shin Jimin, South Korean singer, actress, and dancer (AOA); July 26, 1956 – Peter Fincham, English screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,099