Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 5th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,723 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908George Dolenz
- 1911Jean-Pierre Aumont
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba
- 1968DJ BoBo
- 1998Marie Iitoyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1548Francisco Suárez, Spanish priest, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1617)
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1987)
- 1903Harold Gatty, Australian pilot and navigator (d. 1957)
- 1910Jack Lovelock, New Zealand runner and journalist (d. 1949)
- 1914George Reeves, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1959)
- 1978January Jones, American actress
- 1979Giuseppe Gibilisco, Italian pole vaulter
- 1982Norichika Aoki, Japanese baseball player
- 1988Pauline, French singer-songwriter
- 1988Yago Fernández, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon Hardesty, Giorgio Faletti, Meryl Streep, Manoj Kumar, Sean Kingston, T La Rock, Bree Sharp, Gila Almagor, Jack Russell, Travie McCoy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 5, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1981 – Gillian Chung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Twins); December 23, 1968 – Quincy Jones III, English-Swedish songwriter and producer; November 5, 1905 – Joel McCrea, American actor and singer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024