Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 5th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,054 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,255 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sept. - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 503 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sept. will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sept. will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1968DJ BoBo
- 1969Marilyn Manson
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1921Friedrich Dürrenmatt, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1924Sam Phillips, American record producer, founded Sun Records (d. 2003)
- 1926Hosea Williams, American businessman and activist (d. 2000)
- 1931Alvin Ailey, American dancer and choreographer; founded the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater (d. 1989)
- 1951Jagathy Sreekumar, Indian actor and screenwriter
- 1956Frank-Walter Steinmeier, German academic and politician; 14th Vice-Chancellor of Germany
- 1975Kylie Bax, New Zealand-American model and actress
- 1976Matt Wachter, American bass player
- 1979Giuseppe Gibilisco, Italian pole vaulter
- 1982Norichika Aoki, Japanese baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Ward, Dan Haseltine, Kerry Butler, Robert Walker, Jamielee McPherson, Drew Carey, Elisabeth Moss, Martine Carol, Gina Holden, Minissha Lamba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 5, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1959 – Sade Adu, Nigerian-English singer-songwriter and producer; May 13, 1956 – Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp); June 7, 1967 – Dave Navarro, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Jane's Addiction, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Deconstruction, and The Panic Channel).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155