Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 5th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,909 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,250 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mr.Wigles - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr.Wigles will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mr.Wigles will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Wieland Wagner
- 1930Al Masini
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1969Paul McGillion
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1995Joyce Ching
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1548Francisco Suárez, Spanish priest, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1617)
- 1717William Barrington, 2nd Viscount Barrington, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1793)
- 1880Nikolai Medtner, Russian pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1892Agnes von Kurowsky, American nurse (d. 1984)
- 1954Alex English, American basketball player and coach
- 1959Clancy Brown, American actor and singer
- 1962Andrew Rawnsley, English journalist and author
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin, American actor and producer
- 1968Andrew Golota, Polish-born U.S.-based boxer
- 1982Vadims Vasiļevskis, Latvian javelin thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dina Talaat, Arlene Saunders, Gina Holden, Michael Giannatos, Sam Shepard, Elizabeth McGovern, Sally Martin, Geoffrey Bayldon, Patricia Quinn, Simon Le Bon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 5, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1952 – Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor; July 26, 1989 – Areti Ketime, Greek singer and santouri player; September 12, 1958 – Gregg Edelman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161