Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 5th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,669 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1946Diane Keaton
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1950Chris Stein
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1965Vinnie Jones
- 1981Brooklyn Sudano
- 1985Yoon So-yi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1865Ban Johnson, American businessman, founded the Western League (d. 1931)
- 1882Herbert Bayard Swope, American journalist (d. 1958)
- 1893Paramahansa Yogananda, Indian-American guru and philosopher (d. 1952)
- 1910Jack Lovelock, New Zealand runner and journalist (d. 1949)
- 1914George Reeves, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1959)
- 1956Tim Macartney-Snape, Australian mountaineer and author
- 1967Joe Flanigan, American actor
- 1980Sebastian Deisler, German footballer
- 1988Luke Daniels, English footballer
- 1990Yoseob, South Korean singer, actor, and dancer (Beast)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Séverine, Rosie O'Donnell, Billy Dean, Mighty Joe Young, Bubba Sparxxx, Andrew Eiden, Reginald Gardiner, Françoise Rosay, Jennifer Lawrence, Jamai Loman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 5, 1917.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1991 – Amala Paul, Indian actress; November 15, 1940 – Hank Wangford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and physician; November 23, 1948 – Bruce Vilanch, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896