Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten
- 1921Paul Governali
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1969Shea Whigham
- 1970Mitoy Yonting
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1975Kylie Bax
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1906Kathleen Kenyon, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1978)
- 1920Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, Italian pianist (d. 1995)
- 1952Uli Hoeneß, German footballer and manager
- 1958Marvin Lee Wilson, American murderer (d. 2012)
- 1968Joé Juneau, Canadian ice hockey player and engineer
- 1972Philip Davies, English politician
- 1976Matt Wachter, American bass player
- 1979Kyle Calder, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Yoon So-yi, South Korean actress
- 1999Marc Yu, American pianist and cellist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: R. L. Burnside, Susan Clark, James Spader, Sheila White, Mark Cuban, Paul Geremia, Michelle Borth, Daniel Lavoie, Mark Chesnutt, Memphis Minnie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Angel by R. Kelly and Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1988 – Asami Tada, Japanese model and actress; October 5, 1976 – Royston Tan, Singaporean director, producer, and screenwriter; July 1, 1915 – Willie Dixon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066