Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,747 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1930Al Masini
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1965Vinnie Jones
- 1968DJ BoBo
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1984Nao Nagasawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1735Claude Martin, French-English general (d. 1800)
- 1885Humbert Wolfe, Italian-English poet and civil servant (d. 1940)
- 1903Harold Gatty, Australian pilot and navigator (d. 1957)
- 1906Kathleen Kenyon, English archaeologist and academic (d. 1978)
- 1922Anthony Synnot, Australian admiral (d. 2001)
- 1938Juan Carlos I of Spain
- 1950John Manley, Canadian lawyer and politician; 8th Deputy Prime Minister of Canada
- 1962Suzy Amis, American actress and model
- 1977Marcus Trick, German rugby player
- 1986Deepika Padukone, Danish-Indian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1900Irish leader John Redmond calls for a revolt against British rule.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Santos, Betty Balfour, L'Aura, L.A. Reid, Caitlin Clarke, Shaw Taylor, Livia Brito, Lupita Nyong'o, Chris Pine, Justin Chatwin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Angel by R. Kelly and Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1941 – Brenton Wood, American singer-songwriter; November 18, 1919 – Jocelyn Brando, American actress (d. 2005); May 8, 1981 – Namosh, German DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070