Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 2000. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,986 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,329 days or 6.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 13, 2031.
If a dog named Janek - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Janek will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Janek will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908George Dolenz
- 1921Paul Governali
- 1929Tabby Thomas
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1935David Ryall
- 1951Jagathy Sreekumar
- 1976Shintarō Asanuma
- 1986Deepika Padukone
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1209Richard, 1st Earl of Cornwall, English-German king (d. 1272)
- 1614Archduke Leopold Wilhelm of Austria (d. 1662)
- 1871Frederick Converse, American composer and academic (d. 1940)
- 1876Konrad Adenauer, German politician, Chancellor of West Germany (d. 1967)
- 1909Lucienne Bloch, Swiss-American sculptor, painter, and photographer (d. 1995)
- 1932Umberto Eco, Italian philosopher and author
- 1965Patrik Sjöberg, Swedish high jumper
- 1968Andrew Golota, Polish-born U.S.-based boxer
- 1986Teppei Koike, Japanese actor and singer
- 1991Denis Alibec, Romanian footballer
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1527Felix Manz, a leader of the Anabaptist congregation in Zurich, Switzerland, is executed by drowning.
- 1875The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1945The Soviet Union recognizes the new pro-Soviet government of Poland.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paolo Nutini, Kunal Nayyar, Diomedes Díaz, Andrea McArdle, Björk, Lacey Brown, Kiur Aarma, Shirley Mitchell, Beverly Lee, Bizzy Bone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 2000.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 2000 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1978. Your incompatibility score is -95. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 5th January 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 2000
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,986 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,329 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 237
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 2031
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1984 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1978 (-95)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Smooth by Santana featuring Rob Thomas (January 8, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1946 – John Rubinstein, American actor, director, and composer; June 2, 1950 – Joanna Gleason, Canadian actress and singer; November 7, 1949 – Stephen Bruton, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,811