Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 5th day of the year 2002. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,761 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,254 days or 6.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 13, 2033.
If a dog named Janice - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Janice will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Janice will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Elizabeth Cotten
- 1935David Ryall
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1955Jimmy Mulville
- 1965Ricky Paull Goldin
- 1969Paul McGillion
- 1972Sakis Rouvas
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1998Marie Iitoyo
View the complete list of January 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1929Tabby Thomas, American singer, pianist, and guitarist (d. 2014)
- 1932Raisa Gorbachova, Russian wife of Mikhail Gorbachev (d. 1999)
- 1942Maurizio Pollini, Italian pianist
- 1944Ed Rendell, American lieutenant and politician; 45th Governor of Pennsylvania
- 1953George Tenet, American civil servant and academic; 18th Director of Central Intelligence
- 1960Otar Korghalidze, Georgian footballer and manager
- 1971Mayuko Takata, Japanese actress
- 1981Kyla, Filipino singer
- 1985Yoon So-yi, South Korean actress
- 1991Eric Fisher, American football player
View the complete list of January 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out June’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 1993The oil tanker MV Braer runs aground on the coast of the Shetland Islands, spilling 84,700 tons of crude oil.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of January 5 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margaretta Scott, Patty Duke, Michael McIntyre, John Orchard, Shannon Magrane, Russell Peters, Robert Levon Been, Raymond Pellegrin, Karel Reisz, Thecla Åhlander.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 5, 2002.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th January 2002 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 17, 2002. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 19, 1976. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How You Remind Me by Nickelback as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 5th January 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 5, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 5th day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,761 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,254 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 229
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 13, 2033
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 17, 2002 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 19, 1976 (-128)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: How You Remind Me by Nickelback (January 5, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: V.I.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1962 – Brett Gurewitz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Bad Religion, Daredevils, and Error); March 10, 1982 – Keke Wyatt, American singer and actress; November 5, 1979 – Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,123