Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,640 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1917Jane Wyman
- 1935David Ryall
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1959Clancy Brown
- 1971Mayuko Takata
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell
- 1978January Jones
- 1985Michael Cuccione
- 1985Yoon So-yi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1808Anton Füster, Austrian priest and activist (d. 1881)
- 1879Hans Eppinger, Austrian physician (d. 1946)
- 1893Paramahansa Yogananda, Indian-American guru and philosopher (d. 1952)
- 1922Anthony Synnot, Australian admiral (d. 2001)
- 1923Glenn Boyer, American historian and author (d. 2013)
- 1924Sam Phillips, American record producer, founded Sun Records (d. 2003)
- 1944Ed Rendell, American lieutenant and politician; 45th Governor of Pennsylvania
- 1966Steve Tuttle, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1971Jayne Middlemiss, English radio and television host
- 1979Masami Tanaka, Japanese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 1875The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Routledge, Soniya Mehra, Levi Stubbs, Big Maybelle, Gabrielle Robinne, Thomas Wilson Brown, Jesse Spencer, Josh Ryan Evans, Talia Shire, Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1984 – Emilie Ullerup, Danish-Canadian actress; December 29, 1941 – Ray Thomas, English singer-songwriter and flute player (The Moody Blues); December 7, 1979 – Sara Bareilles, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982