Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 5th day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,525 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 153 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914George Reeves
- 1929Wilbert Harrison
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1953Steve Archer
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1968DJ BoBo
- 1969Shea Whigham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1893Paramahansa Yogananda, Indian-American guru and philosopher (d. 1952)
- 1910Hugh Brannum, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1921Paul Governali, American football player and actor (d. 1978)
- 1942Terenci Moix, Spanish author (d. 2003)
- 1955Jacob Hård, Swedish journalist
- 1958Ron Kittle, American baseball player and manager
- 1960Phil Thornalley, English bass player, songwriter, and producer
- 1968Joé Juneau, Canadian ice hockey player and engineer
- 1981Deadmau5, Canadian DJ and producer
- 1987Michael Gilday, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1875The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nonami Takizawa, Kevin Richardson, Colton Dixon, Vanessa Lee Chester, Rufus Wainwright, Merle Travis, Mónica Naranjo, Masahiko Nishimura, Thomas Sadoski, Karin Krog.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 5, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1963 – Bryan Batt, American actor; July 9, 1901 – Barbara Cartland, English author and singer (d. 2000); October 12, 1986 – Tyler Blackburn, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904