Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 6th day of the year 1923. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,059 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,020 days or 32.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1954.
If a dog named Grayan - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grayan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Grayan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Sylvia Syms
- 1940Van McCoy
- 1953Malcolm Young
- 1966A. R. Rahman
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski
- 1969Norman Reedus
- 1976Danny Pintauro
- 1979Camila Grey
- 1980Apostolia Zoi
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1882Fan S. Noli, Albanian-American bishop and politician; 14th Prime Minister of Albania (d. 1965)
- 1921Cary Middlecoff, American golfer and sportscaster (d. 1998)
- 1926Pat Flaherty, American race car driver (d. 2002)
- 1933Fred L. Turner, American businessman (d. 2013)
- 1943Terry Venables, English footballer and manager
- 1945Allen Appel, American author, illustrator, and photographer
- 1958Margus Hanson, Estonian politician, 23rd Estonian Minister of Defence
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski, Macedonian singer (d. 1994)
- 1974Paul Grant, American basketball player and coach
- 1987Gemma Gibbons, English-Scottish martial artist
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1947Pan American Airlines becomes the first commercial airline to schedule a flight around the world.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 1994Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlo Tagliabue, Nick Scotti, William Haines, Jean-Pierre Barda, Sarah Alexander, Matthew Garber, Nicki Minaj, Jenna von Oÿ, Larry Bagby, Samia Ghadie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1923 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1931. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 101 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,059 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,020 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1954
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1925 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1931 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1971 – Mackenzie Crook, English actor and screenwriter; August 10, 1972 – Angie Harmon, American model and actress; May 15, 1938 – Mireille Darc, French actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851