Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1955. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,963 days or 21.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 14, 1986.
If a dog named Lochte - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lochte will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lochte will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Tom Mix
- 1935Nino Tempo
- 1936Nida Blanca
- 1938Adriano Celentano
- 1947Sandy Denny
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski
- 1969Norman Reedus
- 1970Gabrielle Reece
- 1975Nicole DeHuff
- 1980Sam Sallon
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1670Alexander Gordon, Scottish-Russian general (d. 1752)
- 1902Helmut Poppendick, German physician (d. 1994)
- 1913Loretta Young, American actress (d. 2000)
- 1915Don Edwards, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2015)
- 1936Rubén Amaro, Sr., Mexican baseball player and scout
- 1937Paolo Conte, Italian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1949Mike Boit, Kenyan runner and academic
- 1964Jacqueline Moore, American wrestler and manager
- 1968John Singleton, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn, Canadian actress
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leslie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322Stephen Uroš III is crowned King of Serbia.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1690Joseph, son of Emperor Leopold I, becomes King of the Romans.
- 1721The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1900Second Boer War: Having already sieged the fortress at Ladysmith, Boer forces attack it, but are driven back by British defenders.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1950The United Kingdom recognizes the People’s Republic of China. The Republic of China severs diplomatic relations with the UK in response.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skyler Gisondo, Flora Finch, Yuria Haga, Eve Meyer, Lauren Crace, David Herman, Guy Béart, Hardy Krüger, Maricar Reyes, David La Haye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1955.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1932. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1955
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 218 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,963 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 809
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 1986
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1966 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1932 (-132)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1925 – Hal Holbrook, American actor and director; April 29, 1955 – Gino Quilico, Canadian singer; October 18, 1947 – Laura Nyro, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,009