Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Stephie - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stephie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Stephie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Danny Thomas
- 1934Sylvia Syms
- 1935Nino Tempo
- 1970Julie Chen
- 1980Apostolia Zoi
- 1983Natali Thanou
- 1986Irina Shayk
- 1988Mikael Daez
- 1993Lil Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1861Victor Horta, Belgian architect, designed Hôtel van Eetvelde (d. 1947)
- 1902Helmut Poppendick, German physician (d. 1994)
- 1920Doris Stokes, English psychic (d. 1987)
- 1926Mickey Hargitay, Hungarian-American actor and bodybuilder (d. 2006)
- 1933Oleg Grigoryevich Makarov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2003)
- 1939Georgios Babiniotis, Greek linguist and philologist
- 1962Vangelis Vlachos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1963Ian Lavery, English miner and politician
- 1975Nicole DeHuff, American actress (d. 2005)
- 1975Yukana, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Harold Godwinson (or Harold II) is crowned King of England.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1870The inauguration of the Musikverein in Vienna, Austria.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1967Vietnam War: United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch “Operation Deckhouse Five” in the Mekong River delta.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Samberg, Bobby Deol, Blair Late, Jørgen Olsen, George Burditt, Ai Nonaka, Teresa Graves, Gallagher, Frank Boeijen, Mario Casas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 6, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Emotional by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1943 – Florence Ballard, American singer (The Supremes) (d. 1976); August 22, 1936 – John Callaway, American journalist and producer (d. 2009); January 5, 1931 – Robert Duvall, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,162