Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,976 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Alvi - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alvi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alvi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Doris Troy
- 1954Trudie Styler
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1970Gabrielle Reece
- 1976Lu Yi
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1980Sam Sallon
- 1983Natali Thanou
- 1986Alex Turner
- 1993Lil Reese
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1695Giuseppe Sammartini, Italian oboe player and composer (d. 1750)
- 1793James Madison Porter, American lawyer and politician, 18th United States Secretary of War (d. 1862)
- 1838Max Bruch, German composer and conductor (d. 1920)
- 1920John Maynard Smith, English biologist and geneticist (d. 2004)
- 1934John Wieners, American poet and actor (d. 2002)
- 1969Norman Reedus, American model and actor
- 1971Irwin Thomas, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Jérémie Renier, Belgian-French actor
- 1985Inge Vermeulen, Brazilian-Dutch field hockey player (d. 2015)
- 1988Mikael Daez, Filipino model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Harold Godwinson (or Harold II) is crowned King of England.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1929Mother Teresa arrives in Calcutta, India, to begin her work among India’s poorest and sick people.
- 1947Pan American Airlines becomes the first commercial airline to schedule a flight around the world.
- 1960The Associations Law comes into force in Iraq, allowing registration of political parties.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 1994Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Margo Stilley, Gene L. Coon, Moon Bloodgood, Mavie Hörbiger, Mike White, Jackie Coogan, Atsuko Asano, Al Mukadam, Takehito Koyasu, Samantha Noble.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 6, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Emotional by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1943 – Hanna Schygulla, German actress and singer; March 7, 1990 – Choi Jong-hoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and guitarist (F.T. Island); November 29, 1982 – Lucas Black, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195