Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1996 was a Saturday and it was the 6th day of the year 1996. It was the 1st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,299 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,100 days or 8.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 14, 2027.
If a dog named Farva - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Farva will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Farva will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910G. N. Balasubramaniam
- 1926Mickey Hargitay
- 1958Scott Bryce
- 1964Denise Borino-Quinn
- 1971Irwin Thomas
- 1975Nicole DeHuff
- 1982Eddie Redmayne
- 1989James Durbin
- 1993Lil Reese
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1807Joseph Petzval, German-Hungarian mathematician and physicist (d. 1891)
- 1920John Maynard Smith, English biologist and geneticist (d. 2004)
- 1938Adriano Celentano, Italian singer-songwriter, actor, and director
- 1956Angus Deayton, English actor and screenwriter
- 1962Kevin Rosier, American mixed martial artist and boxer (d. 2015)
- 1964Rafael Vidal, Venezuelan swimmer and sportscaster (d. 2005)
- 1980Apostolia Zoi, Greek singer
- 1980Pascual Romero, American musician and producer
- 1982Tiffany Pollard, American actress
- 1986Paul McShane, Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cristian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355Charles I of Bohemia is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy as King of Italy in Milan.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1900Second Boer War: Having already sieged the fortress at Ladysmith, Boer forces attack it, but are driven back by British defenders.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1921Formation of the Iraqi Army.
- 1960The Associations Law comes into force in Iraq, allowing registration of political parties.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 1995A chemical fire in an apartment complex in Manila, Philippines, leads to the discovery of plans for Project Bojinka, a mass-terrorist attack.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Pontoni, Khagen Mahanta, Allie DeBerry, Wilber Pan, Meighan Desmond, Efren Ramirez, John Scott Martin, Kyle Cook, Gilbert Gottfried, Paul Methric.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 1996.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 1996 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 23, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 22, 1974. Your score is -203. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 6, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 1996
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 1st Saturday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,299 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,100 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 314
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 2027
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Silky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 23, 1996 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 22, 1974 (-203)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men (January 6, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.I.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1978 – John Legend, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor; September 19, 1958 – Kevin Hooks, American actor, director, and producer; August 14, 1924 – Holger Juul Hansen, Danish actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001