Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 6th day of the year 2003. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,014 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,005 days or 5.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 14, 2034.
If a dog named Sanjoe - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sanjoe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sanjoe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Danny Thomas
- 1934John Wieners
- 1935Nino Tempo
- 1944Bonnie Franklin
- 1954Trudie Styler
- 1968John Singleton
- 1969Norman Reedus
- 1979Camila Grey
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1989Arisa Sugi
View the complete list of January 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1412Joan of Arc, French martyr and saint (d. 1431)
- 1902Helmut Poppendick, German physician (d. 1994)
- 1908Menachem Avidom, Hungarian-Israeli composer (d. 1995)
- 1915Don Edwards, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2015)
- 1919Roy Cochran, American hurdler and sprinter (d. 1981)
- 1921Cary Middlecoff, American golfer and sportscaster (d. 1998)
- 1960Paul Azinger, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1961Georges Jobé, Belgian motocross racer (d. 2012)
- 1965Christine Wachtel, German runner
- 1985Inge Vermeulen, Brazilian-Dutch field hockey player (d. 2015)
View the complete list of January 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England marries Anne of Cleves.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1900Second Boer War: Having already sieged the fortress at Ladysmith, Boer forces attack it, but are driven back by British defenders.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 1974In response to the 1973 oil crisis, daylight saving time commences nearly four months early in the United States.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 2009Israel conducts an assault on the Gaza Strip
View the complete list of January 6 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari Henmi, Pierre Bachelet, María Julia Mantilla, Alexa Dectis, Soraya, Michael Fassbender, Ashley Madekwe, Rodrigo de la Cadena, Maria Anna Adamberger, Bernie Winters.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 6, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 6th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 6, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 6th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,014 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,005 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 204
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 14, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 11, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1909 – George Beverly Shea, Canadian-American singer-songwriter (d. 2013); August 4, 1952 – Moya Brennan, Irish singer-songwriter and harp player (Clannad and T with the Maggies); June 24, 1980 – Minka Kelly, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,938