Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1923 was a Sunday and it was the 7th day of the year 1923. It was the 1st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,400 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,800 days or 32.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 15, 1954.
If a dog named Mr.Shiznit - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr.Shiznit will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mr.Shiznit will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Adolph Zukor
- 1899Al Bowlly
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1948Kenny Loggins
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1973Baiba Broka
- 1974John Rich
- 1980Merritt Wever
- 1990Liam Aiken
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1718Israel Putnam, American general (d. 1790)
- 1834Johann Philipp Reis, German physicist, invented the Reis telephone (d. 1874)
- 1934Charles Jenkins Sr., American sprinter and coach
- 1936Ian La Frenais, English screenwriter and producer
- 1944Tony Whitlam, Australian lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1945Raila Odinga, Kenyan engineer and politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Kenya
- 1966Ehab Tawfik, Egyptian singer-songwriter
- 1978Jean Charles de Menezes, Brazilian shooting victim (d. 2005)
- 1982Hannah Stockbauer, German swimmer
- 1987Stefan Babović, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Emily’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1325Alfonso IV becomes King of Portugal.
- 1566Pope Pius V is elected.
- 1608Fire destroys Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1835HMS Beagle drops anchor off the Chonos Archipelago.
- 1973Mark Essex fatally shoots ten people and wounds 13 others at Howard Johnson’s Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, before being shot to death by police officers.
- 1980U.S. President Jimmy Carter authorizes legislation giving $1.5 billion in loans to bail out the Chrysler Corporation.
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Wagstaff, Sheridan Smith, George O'Brien, Hugh Laurie, Mikalah Gordon, David Hasselhoff, Nick Reynolds, Craig Saavedra, Carol Dempster, Kimberly Williams-Paisley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1923.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1923 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 14, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1931. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1923
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 1st Sunday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 29 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,400 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,800 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,198
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 1954
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 14, 1925 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1931 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1943 – Rosalind Ashford, American singer (Martha and the Vandellas); July 7, 1982 – Mike Glita, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and drummer (Senses Fail and Tokyo Rose); May 15, 1982 – Tatsuya Fujiwara, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,802