Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 7th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,691 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 734 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879John Bissinger
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1933Elliott Kastner
- 1936Ian La Frenais
- 1938Lena Granhagen
- 1954Jodi Long
- 1956David Caruso
- 1969David Yost
- 1976Kierston Wareing
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1845Ludwig III of Bavaria (d. 1921)
- 1895Clara Haskil, Romanian pianist (d. 1960)
- 1917Milton Resnick, Russian-American painter (d. 2004)
- 1922Alvin Dark, American baseball player and manager (d. 2014)
- 1935Valeri Kubasov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1949Chavo Guerrero Sr., American wrestler and trainer
- 1954José María Vitier, Cuban pianist and composer
- 1961Supriya Pathak, Indian actress
- 1969David Yost, American actor and producer
- 1979Aloe Blacc, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1904The distress signal “CQD” is established only to be replaced two years later by “SOS”.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1945World War II: British General Bernard Montgomery holds a press conference in which he claims credit for victory in the Battle of the Bulge.
- 1948Kentucky Air National Guard pilot Thomas Mantell crashes while in pursuit of a supposed UFO.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1985Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launches Sakigake, Japan’s first interplanetary spacecraft and the first deep space probe to be launched by any country other than the United States or the Soviet Union.
- 2010Muslim gunmen in Egypt open fire on a crowd of Coptic Christians, killing eight of them and one Muslim bystander.
- 2015A car bomb explodes outside a police college in the Yemeni capital Sana'a with at least 38 people reported dead and more than 63 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pamela Des Barres, Jan de Bont, Andrew Bryniarski, Natalie Morales, Pete Davidson, Melissa Reeves, Ben Cramer, Nana Mouskouri, Eddie Barclay, Reiko Aylesworth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 7, 1958.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1948 – Mimi Kennedy, American actress; September 13, 1961 – Bobbie Cryner, American singer-songwriter; April 18, 1922 – Barbara Hale, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894