Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 7th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,166 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Robert Le Vigan
- 1903Alan Napier
- 1938Lena Granhagen
- 1952Sammo Hung
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1958Linda Kozlowski
- 1974Svetlana Metkina
- 1983Robert Ri'chard
- 1991Max Morrow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1796Princess Charlotte of Wales (d. 1817)
- 1831Heinrich von Stephan, German postman, founded the Universal Postal Union (d. 1897)
- 1873Adolph Zukor, Hungarian-American film producer; co-founded Paramount Pictures (d. 1976)
- 1923Hugh Kenner, Canadian scholar and critic (d. 2003)
- 1930Eddie LeBaron, American football player, manager, and sportscaster (d. 2015)
- 1934Tassos Papadopoulos, Cypriot lawyer and politician, 5th President of Cyprus (d. 2008)
- 1941John E. Walker, English chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1965John Ondrasik, American singer-songwriter (Five For Fighting)
- 1975Hossein Derakhshan, Iranian-Canadian journalist and blogger
- 1976Tomas Ražanauskas, Lithuanian footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1785Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover, England, to Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1948Kentucky Air National Guard pilot Thomas Mantell crashes while in pursuit of a supposed UFO.
- 1970The Punjab Legislative Council (Abolition) Act, 1969 comes into effect.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1984Brunei becomes the sixth member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 2015A car bomb explodes outside a police college in the Yemeni capital Sana'a with at least 38 people reported dead and more than 63 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natasha Lyonne, Kelsey Grammer, Lupe Vélez, John Oates, Ryōko Hirosue, Doug Ashdown, Belinda Bauer, Lynda Thomas, India Eisley, Paul Delph.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 7, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Much Heaven by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1981 – Brett Chukerman, American actor; August 9, 1991 – Hansika Motwani, Indian actress; April 17, 1982 – Lee Joon-gi, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,159