Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 7th day of the year 1999. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,616 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,539 days or 6.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 15, 2030.
If a dog named Murder - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Murder will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Murder will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Robert Le Vigan
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1958Donna Rice Hughes
- 1962Hallie Todd
- 1974Svetlana Metkina
- 1977Dustin Diamond
- 1978Asami Imajuku
- 1979Aloe Blacc
- 1983Robert Ri'chard
- 1988Haley Bennett
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1877William Clarence Matthews, American baseball player, coach, and lawyer (d. 1928)
- 1896Arnold Ridley, English actor and playwright (d. 1984)
- 1930Jack Greene, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1933Elliott Kastner, American-English film producer (d. 2010)
- 1934Jean Corbeil, Canadian politician; 29th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2002)
- 1948Ichirou Mizuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor
- 1954Jodi Long, American actress
- 1977Dustin Diamond, American actor, director, and producer
- 1978Emilio Palma, Argentinian citizen; first person born on Antarctica
- 1978Jean Charles de Menezes, Brazilian shooting victim (d. 2005)
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wayne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Fire destroys Jamestown, Virginia.
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1782The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
- 2015A car bomb explodes outside a police college in the Yemeni capital Sana'a with at least 38 people reported dead and more than 63 injured.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erik Segerstedt, Jimmy Somerville, Sam Atwell, Lotte Lenya, Gladys George, El DeBarge, Kaori Manabe, Joey Levine, Savant, Bill Travers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 1999.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 1999 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 6, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1976. Your score is -105. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Your Angel by R. Kelly and Céline Dion as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 1999
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 54 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,616 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,539 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 258
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2030
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 6, 1971 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1976 (-105)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: I’m Your Angel by R. Kelly and Céline Dion (January 9, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1978 – Ida Roggen, Norwegian singer (Pitsj); April 30, 1958 – Charles Berling, French actor, director, and screenwriter; July 23, 1943 – Larry Manetti, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042