Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 7th day of the year 2004. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,033 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,011 days or 5.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 15, 2035.
If a dog named Triana - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Triana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Triana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vincent Gardenia
- 1949Anne Schedeen
- 1949Steven Williams
- 1950Juan Gabriel
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1958Linda Kozlowski
- 1962Hallie Todd
- 1963Clint Mansell
- 1980Merritt Wever
- 1983Robert Ri'chard
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1922Jean-Pierre Rampal, French flute player (d. 2000)
- 1942Jim Lefebvre, American baseball player and manager
- 1949Steven Williams, American actor
- 1953Morris Titanic, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1957Nicholson Baker, American historian, author, and academic
- 1959Angela Smith, Baroness Smith of Basildon, English accountant and politician
- 1959Jon Larsen, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Hot Club de Norvège)
- 1982Sho Tomita, Japanese actor
- 1989Emiliano Insúa, Argentinian footballer
- 1991Max Morrow, Canadian actor
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Maureen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1920The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- 1927The first transatlantic telephone service is established from New York, New York to London, United Kingdom.
- 1935Benito Mussolini and French Foreign minister Pierre Laval sign the Franco-Italian Agreement.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1973Mark Essex fatally shoots ten people and wounds 13 others at Howard Johnson’s Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, before being shot to death by police officers.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1985Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launches Sakigake, Japan’s first interplanetary spacecraft and the first deep space probe to be launched by any country other than the United States or the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alejandro Rey, Meighan Desmond, Anthony Jeselnik, Chrissie Hynde, Harold Ramis, Sneha, Bruce Morrow, May Britt, Kenji Matsuda, Derek Nimmo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 7, 1989. Your score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 2004
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,033 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,011 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 205
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2035
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 2006 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 7, 1989 (-194)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 10, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1977 – Bryan Bertino, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 17, 1953 – Barry Livingston, American actor; September 4, 1991 – Carter Jenkins, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,032