Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 7th day of the year 2005. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,064 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,688 days or 4.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 171 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 15, 2036.
If a dog named Jimbo - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jimbo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jimbo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Butterfly McQueen
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1958Linda Kozlowski
- 1964Nicolas Cage
- 1976Kierston Wareing
- 1977Dustin Diamond
- 1979Bipasha Basu
- 1988Robert Sheehan
- 1991Max Morrow
- 1997Ayumi Ishida
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1832James Munro, Scottish-Australian publisher and politician; 15th Premier of Victoria (d. 1908)
- 1845Ludwig III of Bavaria (d. 1921)
- 1860Emanuil Manolov, Bulgarian composer (d. 1902)
- 1920Vincent Gardenia, Italian-American actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1946Jann Wenner, American publisher, co-founded Rolling Stone
- 1959Jon Larsen, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Hot Club de Norvège)
- 1981Alex Auld, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Hannah Stockbauer, German swimmer
- 1983Liesbeth Mouha, Belgian volleyball player
- 1989Miles Addison, English footballer
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1558France takes Calais, the last continental possession of England.
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1927The first transatlantic telephone service is established from New York, New York to London, United Kingdom.
- 1948Kentucky Air National Guard pilot Thomas Mantell crashes while in pursuit of a supposed UFO.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1960The Polaris missile is test launched.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1984Brunei becomes the sixth member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Columbus, Chen Liping, Albano Carrisi, Sonia Agarwal, Breckin Meyer, Bea Saw, Peter Paige, Lady Miss Kier, Sylvester Stallone, Clarence Nash.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 2005.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 19, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 5,064 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,688 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 171
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2036
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 19, 1987 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1995 (-134)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (January 8, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1974 – Tomomi Kahala, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; March 17, 1987 – Rob Kardashian, American model and businessman; April 6, 1904 – Kurt Georg Kiesinger, German lawyer and politician, 3rd Chancellor of Germany (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,883