Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 2005 was a Friday and it was the 7th day of the year 2005. It was the 1st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,157 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,719 days or 4.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 175 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 15, 2036.
If a dog named Skutch - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skutch will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Skutch will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Adolph Zukor
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1936Ian La Frenais
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1962Hallie Todd
- 1973Baiba Broka
- 1979Bipasha Basu
- 1983Robert Ri'chard
- 1987Lyndsy Fonseca
- 1997Ayumi Ishida
View the complete list of January 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1898Robert LeGendre, American pentathlete (d. 1931)
- 1916Paul Keres, Estonian-Finnish chess player and theoretician (d. 1975)
- 1932Joe Berinson, Australian pharmacist, lawyer, and politician; Attorney-General of Western Australia
- 1934Jean Corbeil, Canadian politician; 29th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2002)
- 1934Joseph Naso, American serial killer
- 1952Sammo Hung, Hong Kong actor, director, producer, and martial artist
- 1967Nick Clegg, English academic and politician; Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1984Antonino Saviano, Italian footballer
- 1985Austin Brown, American singer-songwriter
- 1985Lewis Hamilton, English race car driver
View the complete list of January 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1325Alfonso IV becomes King of Portugal.
- 1566Pope Pius V is elected.
- 1835HMS Beagle drops anchor off the Chonos Archipelago.
- 1984Brunei becomes the sixth member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
- 2015Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
View the complete list of January 7 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Niels Arestrup, Leon Ashley, Emma Suárez, Taryn Manning, Chet Atkins, Hamish Blake, Jasmine, Bob Grant, Raoul Heertje, Adriano Giannini.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 7, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 19, 1987. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 26, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 7th January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 7, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 7th day of 2005
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 1st Friday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,157 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,719 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 175
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 15, 2036
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 19, 1987 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 26, 1995 (-134)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (January 8, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1944 – Marti Webb, English actress and singer; March 21, 1930 – Otis Spann, American singer and pianist (d. 1970); August 9, 1970 – Thomas Lennon, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,775