Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1912 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 1912. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,488 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,163 days or 36.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1943.
If a dog named Hula - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 531 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hula will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hula will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1926Soupy Sales
- 1942Valya Balkanska
- 1955Mike Reno
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr.
- 1965Michelle Forbes
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1979Windell Middlebrooks
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1854John Rahm, American golfer (d. 1935)
- 1871James Craig, 1st Viscount Craigavon, Irish captain and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Northern Ireland (d. 1940)
- 1902Georgy Malenkov, Russian engineer and politician (d. 1988)
- 1909Ashapoorna Devi, Indian author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1922Jan Nieuwenhuys, Dutch painter (d. 1986)
- 1944Terry Brooks, American lawyer and author
- 1946Robby Krieger, American guitarist and songwriter
- 1947Don Bendell, American rancher and author
- 1949John Podesta, American lawyer and politician; 20th White House Chief of Staff
- 1976Carl Pavano, American baseball player
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ellen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Alfred the Great leads a West Saxon army to repel an invasion by Danelaw Vikings.
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1877Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1975Ella T. Grasso becomes Governor of Connecticut, the first woman to serve as a Governor in the United States other than by succeeding her husband.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jorma Kaukonen, Han Hyo-joo, Ikki Sawamura, Jerry Messing, John Farnham, Wendie Malick, Lali Espósito, Seal, Andy LaRocque, Betty Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1912.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1912 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1931. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1912
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,488 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,163 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,337
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1943
- Age in dog years: 531 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1931 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1959 – Victoria Jackson, American actress and singer; September 1, 1953 – Don Blackman, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 2013); April 1, 1981 – Hannah Spearritt, English actress and singer (S Club 7).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879