Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1926 was a Friday and it was the 8th day of the year 1926. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,334 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,778 days or 32.25 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 1957.
If a dog named Dudek - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dudek will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dudek will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1942Valya Balkanska
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1976Josh Meyers
- 1980Rachel Nichols
- 1981Genevieve Cortese
- 1986Jamie T
- 1988Allison Harvard
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1735John Carroll, American archbishop (d. 1815)
- 1812Sigismond Thalberg, Swiss pianist and composer (d. 1871)
- 1821W. H. L. Wallace, American lawyer and general (d. 1862)
- 1883Patrick J. Hurley, American soldier, politician, and diplomat, 51st United States Secretary of War (d. 1963)
- 1891Bronislava Nijinska, Russian dancer and choreographer (d. 1972)
- 1934Gene Freese, American baseball player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1949Lawrence Rowe, Jamaican cricketer
- 1975Erdal Bibo, Turkish basketball player
- 1989Barbora Silná, Czech-Austrian ice dancer
- 1990Claudine Mendy, French handball player
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terrance’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Alfred the Great leads a West Saxon army to repel an invasion by Danelaw Vikings.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1989Beginning of Japanese Heisei period.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Griff Rhys Jones, Joanne King, Zara, Malcolm Middleton, Lara Dutta, Bhikhari Thakur, Lil Jon, Brandon Routh, Elsa Lunghini, Michael Che.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 15, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 3, 1930. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1926
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 95 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,334 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,778 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.25 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,196
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 1957
- Age in dog years: 404 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 15, 1936 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 3, 1930 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1959 – Per Gessle, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Roxette and Gyllene Tider); April 20, 1916 – Nasiba Zeynalova, Azerbaijani actress (d. 2004); April 1, 1973 – Kym Wilson, Australian television host and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856