Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 8th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Matthew Moore
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr.
- 1966Andrew Wood
- 1969Ami Dolenz
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1986Jamie T
- 2000Noah Cyrus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1830Hans von Bülow, German pianist and composer (d. 1894)
- 1912Lawrence Walsh, Canadian-American lawyer, judge, and politician, 4th United States Deputy Attorney General (d. 2014)
- 1922Jan Nieuwenhuys, Dutch painter (d. 1986)
- 1950Jos Hermens, Dutch runner
- 1975DJ Clue?, American rapper, DJ, and producer
- 1976Jenny Lewis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1978Marco Fu, Hong Kong-Canadian snooker player
- 1981Ioannis Kokkodis, Greek swimmer
- 1982Emanuele Calaiò, Italian footballer
- 1997Fran Brodić, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Springfield
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1945World War II: Philippine Commonwealth troops under the Philippine Commonwealth Army units enter the province of Ilocos Sur in Northern Luzon and attack Japanese Imperial forces.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephnie Weir, István Bujtor, Maryam Hassouni, Rinko Kikuchi, Irma Thomas, Emma Pierson, Emilio Estevez, K. S. Balachandran, Ron Bottitta, Kate Nauta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 8, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1914 – María Félix, Mexican actress and singer (d. 2002); May 14, 1962 – Ian Astbury, English-Canadian singer-songwriter (The Cult, The Wondergirls, Circus of Power, and Holy Barbarians); May 1, 1970 – Bernard Butler, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Suede, The Tears, and McAlmont and Butler).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937