Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 8th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,562 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 696 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Matthew Moore
- 1934Roy Kinnear
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1969Ami Dolenz
- 1979Sarah Polley
- 1979Windell Middlebrooks
- 1983Felipe Colombo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1852James Milton Carroll, American pastor and author (d. 1931)
- 1909Evelyn Wood, American educator (d. 1995)
- 1926Kelucharan Mohapatra, Indian dancer and choreographer (d. 2004)
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey, Indian-English actor
- 1933Jean-Marie Straub, French director and screenwriter
- 1934Roy Kinnear, English actor (d. 1988)
- 1939Carolina Herrera, Venezuelan-American fashion designer
- 1943Charles Murray, American political scientist and author
- 1977Ilisha Jarret, American basketball player
- 1984Stephen Simpson, South African race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1906A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1961In France a referendum supports Charles de Gaulle’s policies in Algeria.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 1977Three bombs explode in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union within 37 minutes, killing seven. The bombings are attributed to an Armenian separatist group.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Abbott, Rick Parfitt, Cheryl Ladd, Lisa Ortiz, Lara Stone, Darina, Norma Aleandro, Martha Smith, Ruth Jones, Stephen McHattie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 8, 1961.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1971 – Bone Crusher, American rapper, producer, and actor; April 20, 1947 – Björn Skifs, Swedish singer-songwriter, actor, and screenwriter (Blue Swede and Slam Creepers); August 19, 1961 – Tony Longo, American actor, producer, screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912