Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 8th day of the year 1977. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,130 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,710 days or 15.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 580 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 16, 2008.
If a dog named Hingham - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hingham will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hingham will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Norma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Matthew Moore
- 1909Willy Millowitsch
- 1920Douglas Wilmer
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1945Jeannie Lewis
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr.
- 1965Maria Pitillo
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1970Rachel Friend
- 1986Jamie T
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1635Luis Manuel Fernández de Portocarrero, Spanish cardinal (d. 1709)
- 1865Winnaretta Singer, American heiress (d. 1943)
- 1883Patrick J. Hurley, American soldier, politician, and diplomat, 51st United States Secretary of War (d. 1963)
- 1909Evelyn Wood, American educator (d. 1995)
- 1931Chuck Metcalf, American bassist (d. 2012)
- 1945Kadir Topbaş, Turkish architect and politician, 31st Mayor of Istanbul
- 1962Chris Marion, American singer and keyboard player
- 1979Sarah Polley, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1979Torry Castellano, American drummer
- 1982Emanuele Calaiò, Italian footballer
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 307Jin Huidi, Chinese Emperor of the Jin dynasty, is poisoned and succeeded by his son Jin Huaidi.
- 387Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Waka
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1877Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1982Breakup of the Bell System: AT&T agrees to divest itself of twenty-two subdivisions.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sugar Minott, Aimee Chan, Noah Hathaway, Mona Lisa, Tal, Danger Mouse, Joachim Fuchsberger, Jeff Porcaro, Tab Benoit, Mehmet Aslantuğ.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 1977.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 1977 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 4, 2000. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Don’t Have to Be a Star (To Be in My Show) by Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 1977
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,130 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,710 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 580
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 2008
- Age in dog years: 204 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 4, 2000 (-124)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Don’t Have to Be a Star (To Be in My Show) by Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis, Jr. (January 8, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1934 – Stuart Nisbet, American actor; March 15, 1954 – Isobel Buchanan, Scottish soprano and actress; December 3, 1932 – Corry Brokken, Dutch singer, lawyer, and judge.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,005