Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 8th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Ciarabella - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ciarabella will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ciarabella will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908William Hartnell
- 1912José Ferrer
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1947David Bowie
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr.
- 1970Rachel Friend
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1976Josh Meyers
- 1981Genevieve Cortese
- 1988Allison Harvard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1735John Carroll, American archbishop (d. 1815)
- 1896Jaromír Weinberger, Czech-American composer and academic (d. 1967)
- 1909Willy Millowitsch, German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1924Benjamin Lees, Chinese-American soldier and composer (d. 2010)
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey, Indian-English actor
- 1957David Lang, American composer and academic
- 1981Jeff Francis, Canadian baseball player
- 1984Stephen Simpson, South African race car driver
- 1991Shin Jimin, South Korean singer, actress, and dancer (AOA)
- 1993Giovanni Galbieri, Italian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 307Jin Huidi, Chinese Emperor of the Jin dynasty, is poisoned and succeeded by his son Jin Huaidi.
- 871Alfred the Great leads a West Saxon army to repel an invasion by Danelaw Vikings.
- 1297François Grimaldi, disguised as a monk, leads his men to capture the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco, establishing his family as the rulers of Monaco.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Springfield
- 1877Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1906A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.
- 1920The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxanne Pallett, Alan Wilder, Joe Mande, Paul Overstreet, DJ Lethal, Sotelúm, Rand Brooks, Jill Talley, Jonathan Schmock, Venkat Prabhu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 8, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How You Remind Me by Nickelback as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1991 – Asuka Hinoi, Japanese singer; May 13, 1946 – Tim Pigott-Smith, English actor and author; April 10, 1982 – Chyler Leigh, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,274