Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 8th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,012 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Murdoch - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Murdoch will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Murdoch will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1942Robin Ellis
- 1942Yvette Mimieux
- 1955Mike Reno
- 1969Ami Dolenz
- 1982Gaby Hoffmann
- 1983Felipe Colombo
- 1987Freddie Stroma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1583Simon Episcopius, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1643)
- 1830Hans von Bülow, German pianist and composer (d. 1894)
- 1852James Milton Carroll, American pastor and author (d. 1931)
- 1904Tampa Red, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 1981)
- 1915Walker Cooper, American baseball player and manager (d. 1991)
- 1939Carolina Herrera, Venezuelan-American fashion designer
- 1953Bruce Sutter, American baseball player
- 1968Trie Utami, Indonesian singer and composer
- 1982John Utaka, Nigerian footballer
- 1993Giovanni Galbieri, Italian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 307Jin Huidi, Chinese Emperor of the Jin dynasty, is poisoned and succeeded by his son Jin Huaidi.
- 871Alfred the Great leads a West Saxon army to repel an invasion by Danelaw Vikings.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Springfield
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cameron Daddo, Pier Paolo Pasolini, Danny Kaye, Yoko Takahashi, Mélanie Doutey, Monica Bîrlădeanu, Gabrielle Union, Kim Zolciak, Jane Hajduk, Fiona Wade.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 8, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How You Remind Me by Nickelback as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1972 – Selma Blair, American actress; May 8, 1954 – John Michael Talbot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mason Proffit); January 4, 1957 – Brian Roy Goble, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163