Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 2004 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 2004. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,226 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,075 days or 5.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 16, 2035.
If a dog named Mitchy - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mitchy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mitchy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Willy Millowitsch
- 1911Gypsy Rose Lee
- 1912José Ferrer
- 1938Camille Yarbrough
- 1947Terry Sylvester
- 1962Chris Marion
- 1970Rachel Friend
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin
- 1982Gaby Hoffmann
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1589Ivan Gundulić, Croatian poet and playwright (d. 1638)
- 1860Emma Booth, English author (d. 1903)
- 1888Matthew Moore, Irish-American actor and director (d. 1960)
- 1902Georgy Malenkov, Russian engineer and politician (d. 1988)
- 1904Karl Brandt, German SS officer (d. 1948)
- 1935Elvis Presley, American singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 1977)
- 1936Zdeněk Mácal, Czech-American conductor
- 1955Spiros Livathinos, Greek footballer and coach
- 1964Marc Quinn, English sculptor
- 1988Allison Harvard, American model and actress
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DAWTOCAWAY? Check your answers here: Word solver DAWTOCAWAY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 871Alfred the Great leads a West Saxon army to repel an invasion by Danelaw Vikings.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1806Cape Colony becomes a British colony.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1906A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gustavo Adolfo Palma, Emily Glenister, Kathleen Clifford, George Rose, Simmone Jade Mackinnon, Chris Kelly, Jamie T, Marian Rivera, LeToya Luckett, Kanako Momota.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 2004.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 8th January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 2004
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,226 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,075 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 210
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 10, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1981 – Charles Kelley, American singer-songwriter (Lady Antebellum); May 28, 1986 – Joseph Cross, American actor; August 1, 1973 – Eduardo Noriega, Spanish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,956