Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1920. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,710 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,237 days or 33.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1951.
If a dog named Chamomile - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chamomile will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chamomile will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Sydney Lotterby
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1950Rio Reiser
- 1956Kimberly Beck
- 1970Mia X
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1972Rawson Stovall
- 1987Mao Inoue
- 1987Paolo Nutini
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1685Tiberius Hemsterhuis, Dutch philologist and critic (d. 1766)
- 1778Hammamizade İsmail Dede Efendi, Turkish Ney player and composer (d. 1846)
- 1908Simone de Beauvoir, French philosopher and author (d. 1986)
- 1920Chan Canasta, Polish-English magician (d. 1999)
- 1953Javad Alizadeh, Iranian cartoonist and painter
- 1953Takeshi So, Japanese runner
- 1978A. J. McLean, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1978Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist
- 1993Katarina Johnson-Thompson, English long jumper and heptathlete
- 1995Nicola Peltz, American actress
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cecilia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Twink, Harriet Andersson, Dorival Caymmi, Euronymous, Clive Dunn, Morgan Webb, Charlotte Milchard, Junya Ikeda, Norman Petty, George Martin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 1, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1920
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,710 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,237 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,243
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1951
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 1, 1946 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1945 – Mimi Fariña, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (d. 2001); May 14, 1961 – Jean Leloup, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 15, 1959 – Renny Harlin, Finnish director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892