Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1920. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,053 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,351 days or 33.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1951.
If a dog named Whity - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whity will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Whity will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1940Al Downing
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1950David Johansen
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1966Jan Johansen
- 1978A. J. McLean
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1571Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, French commander (d. 1621)
- 1943Robert Drewe, Australian author and playwright
- 1948Cassie Gaines, American singer (The Honkettes) (d. 1977)
- 1952Kaushik Basu, Indian economist and academic
- 1958Stephen Neale, English philosopher and academic
- 1967Claudio Caniggia, Argentinian footballer
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous, Greek-Cypriot composer and producer
- 1978Chad Johnson, American football player
- 1986Jéferson Gomes, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Michaëlla Krajicek, Dutch tennis player
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OJOITSUOYTSG? Check your answers here: Word finder OJOITSUOYTSG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Barclay, Dale Hawkins, Lali Espósito, Alfredo Landa, Kitty Wells, Zelda Rubinstein, Jules Berry, Michael Corcoran, Connie Nielsen, Park Overall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 1, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1920
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 203 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,053 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,351 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,254
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1951
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 1, 1946 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1984 – Anna Larrucea, Filipino actress; June 30, 1938 – Apostolos Nikolaidis, Greek singer (d. 1999); October 5, 1919 – Donald Pleasence, English actor and singer (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,916