Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 9th day of the year 1922. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 105 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,055 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,018 days or 32.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1953.
If a dog named Shantu - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shantu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shantu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1934Mahendra Kapoor
- 1941Terry Hands
- 1942K Callan
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1571Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, French commander (d. 1621)
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1879John B. Watson, American psychologist and academic (d. 1958)
- 1915Fernando Lamas, Argentinian-American actor, singer, and director (d. 1982)
- 1929Tom Riley, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1943Elmer MacFadyen, Canadian politician (d. 2007)
- 1943Robert Drewe, Australian author and playwright
- 1965Iain Dowie, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1972Jay Powell, American baseball player
- 1984Benjamin Danso, German rugby player
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UULHXZDKHIUU? Check your answers here: Words with these letters UULHXZDKHIUU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: R. Madhavan, Alice Brady, Alexis Arquette, Des Coleman, Nami Tamaki, Don Cheadle, Quentin Mosimann, Theodore Kosloff, Sanger D. Shafer, Gustavo Adolfo Palma.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1908. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1922
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 105 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,055 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,018 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,221
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1949 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1908 (-183)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1980 – Josh Senter, American screenwriter and producer; January 31, 1982 – Yukimi Nagano, Swedish singer-songwriter (Little Dragon); May 10, 1979 – Lee Hyori, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Fin.K.L).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887