Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 9th day of the year 1946. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,557 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,852 days or 24.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 899 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1977.
If a dog named Jazzbuddy - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jazzbuddy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jazzbuddy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1942K Callan
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1976Hayes Carll
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1987Mao Inoue
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1624Empress Meishō of Japan (d. 1696)
- 1745Caleb Strong, American lawyer and politician; 6th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1819)
- 1901Vilma Bánky, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1991)
- 1909Anthony Mamo, Maltese lawyer and politician; 1st President of Malta (d. 2008)
- 1926Jean-Pierre Côté, Canadian politician; 23rd Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 2002)
- 1929Dorothea Puente, American murderer (d. 2011)
- 1939Rik Kemp, English-Australian cartoonist
- 1971Hal Niedzviecki, Canadian author and critic
- 1976Todd Grisham, American sportscaster
- 1990Oteng Oteng, Botswana boxer
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Tanaka, Marie-Chantal Toupin, Lu Yi, Mahesh Babu, Larri Thomas, Janis Paige, Bobby Burgess, Jerrod Niemann, Zack Shada, Robert Tripe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1946.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1946 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1946
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,557 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,852 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 899
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1977
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- January modern birthstone: Garnet
- January mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- January birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-189)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1960 – Joel Hodgson, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 26, 1977 – Tanja Szewczenko, German figure skater and actress; January 29, 1968 – Edward Burns, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,764