Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 9th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,465 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 896 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Barca - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Barca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Barca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1942K Callan
- 1944Jimmy Page
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1970Masashi Goda
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1971MF Doom
- 1987Pablo Santos
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1571Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, French commander (d. 1621)
- 1624Empress Meishō of Japan (d. 1696)
- 1901Chic Young, American cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1920Hakim Said, Pakistani scholar and politician, 20th Governor of Sindh (d. 1998)
- 1928Domenico Modugno, Italian singer-songwriter, actor, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1952Kaushik Basu, Indian economist and academic
- 1961Henry Omaga-Diaz, Filipino journalist
- 1965Darren Bennett, Australian-American football player
- 1972Jay Powell, American baseball player
- 1979Athanassios Prittas, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Star of the West” incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina. It is considered by some historians to be the “First Shots of the American Civil War”.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason V Brock, Odette Laure, Junior Campbell, Kendrick Lamar, Reggie Nalder, Dee Clark, Jimmy LaFave, Yolanda King, Neely Jenkins, Peter Yarrow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1938 – Jack Jones, American singer and actor; February 27, 1982 – Ali Bastian, English actress; October 10, 1961 – Martin Kemp, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (Spandau Ballet).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138