Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1970. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,970 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,990 days or 16.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 609 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 2001.
If a dog named Browny - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Browny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Browny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1926Sydney Lotterby
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1945John Doman
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1956Imelda Staunton
- 1967Dave Matthews
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1995Nicola Peltz
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1893Edwin Baker, Canadian co-founder of the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) (d. 1968)
- 1898Wally Baker, American super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1925Pierre Jalbert, Canadian-American actor (d. 2014)
- 1942Lee Kun-hee, South Korean businessman
- 1943Scott Walker, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Walker Brothers)
- 1948Cassie Gaines, American singer (The Honkettes) (d. 1977)
- 1959Rigoberta Menchú, Guatemalan activist and politician; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1966Candi Milo, American voice actress and singer
- 1970Masashi Goda, Japanese actor
- 1985Juan Francisco Torres, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Greenhalgh, Caio César, Jo Joyner, Simone Kleinsma, Jim Jones, Eva Marie Saint, Haruka Ishida, DeVante Swing, Ivana Trump, Jessica Hynes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1970 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 9th January 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1970
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 292 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,970 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,990 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 609
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 2001
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1954 (-142)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas (January 10, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1985 – Stanislav Ianevski, Bulgarian actor; February 19, 1938 – René Muñoz, Cuban-Mexican actor and screenwriter (d. 2000); September 2, 1979 – Alex Chu, South Korean-Canadian singer and actor (Clazziquai).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,920