Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,111 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1941Terry Hands
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1961Al Jean
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1971MF Doom
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1973Angela Bettis
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 727Emperor Daizong of Tang (d. 779)
- 1753Luísa Todi, Portuguese soprano and actress (d. 1833)
- 1901Chic Young, American cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1921John Sperling, American businessman; founded the University of Phoenix (d. 2014)
- 1937Michael Nicholson, English journalist and author
- 1940Barbara Buczek, Polish composer (d. 1993)
- 1943Jerry Yester, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1957Bibie, Ghanaian-French singer
- 1959Otis Nixon, American baseball player
- 1978Chad Johnson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alvin Youngblood Hart, David Langton, Gracita Morales, Ihsahn, Leni Riefenstahl, Dina Talaat, Norm Prescott, Edmund Lowe, Willie Davis, Marthe Vinot.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1976.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Convoy by C.W. McCall as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1970 – Morgan Spurlock, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 20, 1931 – James Tolkan, American actor and director; April 2, 1961 – Christopher Meloni, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901