Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 9th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,711 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 498 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Budgie - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Budgie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Budgie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1940Al Downing
- 1950David Johansen
- 1965Eric Erlandson
- 1966Candi Milo
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1971MF Doom
- 1973Angela Bettis
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1978A. J. McLean
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1475Crinitus, Italian scholar and author (d. 1507)
- 1674Reinhard Keiser, German composer (d. 1739)
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1856Anton Aškerc, Slovenian priest and poet (d. 1912)
- 1873John Flanagan, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1938)
- 1898Gracie Fields, English-Italian actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1925Pierre Jalbert, Canadian-American actor (d. 2014)
- 1926Sydney Lotterby, English director and producer
- 1944Mihalis Violaris, Cypriot singer-songwriter and actor
- 1982Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Wilson, Jemima Rooper, Alexander Godunov, Yancy Butler, Danica McKellar, Ryan Kwanten, Ashley Jones, Ileana Sararoiu, Grace Kelly, Edward Zwick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 9, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Come Back by Player as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1970 – Misa Shimizu, Japanese actress; October 28, 1971 – Roxana Briban, Romanian soprano and actress (d. 2010); October 6, 1936 – Sandra Voe, Scottish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188