Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 9th day of the year 1982. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,940 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,980 days or 13.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 2013.
If a dog named Tusia - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tusia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tusia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1934Mahendra Kapoor
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1972Rawson Stovall
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1990Melissa Ricks
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1554Pope Gregory XV (d. 1623)
- 1873Hayim Nahman Bialik, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1934)
- 1921John Sperling, American businessman; founded the University of Phoenix (d. 2014)
- 1923Suh Yun-bok, South Korean runner
- 1929Dorothea Puente, American murderer (d. 2011)
- 1939Susannah York, English actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1940Barbara Buczek, Polish composer (d. 1993)
- 1943Scott Walker, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Walker Brothers)
- 1950David Johansen, American singer-songwriter and actor (New York Dolls)
- 1976Simon Gosejohann, German actor and screenwriter
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kaitlin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Travers, Rossella Falk, Carola Häggkvist, Emmanuel Lewis, Maxene Andrews, Badi Assad, Jeffrey Segal, Kwong Wa, David Kross, Yves Lavandier.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1982.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1982 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 28, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 9, 1958. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 9th January 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1982
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,940 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,980 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 506
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 2013
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 28, 1965 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 9, 1958 (-177)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Physical by Olivia Newton-John (January 9, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1952 – Delroy Lindo, English actor and director; January 8, 1939 – Nanda, Indian actress (d. 2014); January 12, 1993 – Aika Mitsui, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,011