Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 9th day of the year 1985. It was the 2nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,393 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,131 days or 11.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 2016.
If a dog named Moja - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moja will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moja will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1934Mahendra Kapoor
- 1942K Callan
- 1945John Doman
- 1950Rio Reiser
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1971MF Doom
- 1976Hayes Carll
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1873Hayim Nahman Bialik, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1934)
- 1934Bart Starr, American football player and coach
- 1942K Callan, American actress
- 1945John Doman, American actor
- 1948Bill Cowsill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cowsills) (d. 2006)
- 1951M. L. Carr, American basketball player and coach
- 1958Mehmet Ali Ağca, Turkish murderer
- 1972Warwick Saint, South African photographer
- 1986Jéferson Gomes, Brazilian footballer
- 1987Paolo Nutini, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cliff DeYoung, Michael Park, Duane Allman, Katie Cassidy, Emiri Henmi, Keenan Wynn, Ramya, Richard Chamberlain, Brandon Call, Naomi Kawase.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1985.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1985 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 9th January 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1985
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 2nd Wednesday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,393 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,131 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 419
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 2016
- Age in dog years: 152 dog years old using a Skye Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Like a Virgin by Madonna (January 12, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1979 – Ritchie Neville, English singer and actor (Five); December 22, 1968 – Dina Meyer, American actress; April 17, 1996 – Dee Dee Davis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,810