Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 9th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,066 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Edison Jack - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Edison Jack will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Edison Jack will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1961Al Jean
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1987Paolo Nutini
- 1990Melissa Ricks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1753Luísa Todi, Portuguese soprano and actress (d. 1833)
- 1920Chan Canasta, Polish-English magician (d. 1999)
- 1928Judith Krantz, American author
- 1933Robert García, American soldier and politician
- 1941Joan Baez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1944Mihalis Violaris, Cypriot singer-songwriter and actor
- 1946Mogens Lykketoft, Danish politician; 45th Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1959Otis Nixon, American baseball player
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams, American actress
- 1971Angie Martinez, American rapper, actress, and radio host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Galabru, Tony Holiday, Cy Chadwick, Stan Boardman, Steven Weber, Chandra Wilson, Lisa Della Casa, Tom Wilson, Jacques Brel, Klaudia Taev.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1966 – Jan Johansen, Swedish singer; June 18, 1910 – Ray McKinley, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 1995); January 7, 1961 – Supriya Pathak, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,243