Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1985 was a Wednesday and it was the 9th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,154 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rockie - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 152 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rockie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rockie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1944Jimmy Page
- 1945John Doman
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1973Angela Bettis
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1979Tomiko Van
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1873John Flanagan, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1938)
- 1892Eva Bowring, American politician (d. 1985)
- 1902Rudolf Bing, Austrian-English opera manager (d. 1997)
- 1957Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1961Henry Omaga-Diaz, Filipino journalist
- 1964Stan Javier, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1965Muggsy Bogues, American basketball player and coach
- 1966Jan Johansen, Swedish singer
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams, American actress
- 1987Asami Kai, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsey Shaw, Albano Carrisi, Gabriel Macht, Gavin Friday, Isha Sharvani, Peggy McCay, Bill Maher, Alison Sweeney, Mitch Margo, Willa Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1955 – Keiko Takahashi, Japanese actress; July 23, 1969 – David Kaufman, American actor; September 9, 1939 – Arthur Dignam, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154